The people who run America's federal government are doing well for themselves, financially. You must make more than 100,000 to "live comfortably" in Washington, D.C.
One of the reasons many believe Hillary stumbled in 2008 was a large campaign infrastructure, often at war with itself in the primary, not merely her opponent Barack Obama.
Reports out of Wisconsin indicate former Senator Russ Feingold may resign his position at the State Department and potentially run for the Senate against Republican Ron Johnson.
Treasury officials have announced that 3-6 million people will be forced to pay the Obamacare tax penalty for not having health insurance in 2014. This is the first time the Treasury Department has given such an estimate.
After being defeated by President Barack Obama in 2012, former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney appears to have gone on a real estate spree -- building two large homes and purchasing a third.
After calling John Boehner's admission that "there have been a couple of stumbles” in the new Congress a "dry understatement," the establishment-friendly Washington Post goes on to note what most in the GOP base already know: the establishment GOP is less than impressive when it comes to governing.
Prospective Republican presidential candidate Carly Fiorina will co-chair a National Women's Coalition, which Job Creators Network (NWC) characterizes as "a new initiative aimed at broadening the organization's mission and giving added voice to women business leaders around the country."
Former Secretary of State and likely 2016 presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has agreed to testify before the House Select Committee on the 2012 terrorist attack in Benghazi.
Facing strong opposition from parents and both political parties, Barack Obama is abandoning plans to tax college savings accounts, also called 529s.
Former New York City mayoral candidate and founder of the "Rent is too damn high" party, Jimmy McMillan, is facing eviction from his $872-a-month rent stabilized East Village apartment, although it's apparently not because the rent is too high.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Republicans fume over ex-Gitmo inmate’s Taliban outreach, WH says no regrets30 Jan 2015, 12:11 PM PDT
- Dalai Lama, Obama reportedly to appear together in public for first time30 Jan 2015, 10:22 AM PDT
- David Duke considers run against Scalise30 Jan 2015, 10:10 AM PDT
- Romney announces he will not run for president in 201630 Jan 2015, 8:10 AM PDT
- US economy slows to 2.6 percent growth in fourth quarter30 Jan 2015, 7:40 AM PDT
Fox News National
- NH lottery tickets come with a side of bacon 30 Jan 2015, 1:00 PM PDT
- Father of 1st known surviving quintuplets in US dies in South Dakota at age 8930 Jan 2015, 12:32 PM PDT
- 35 years after Etan Patz disappeared, New York boy's murder trial opens30 Jan 2015, 12:26 PM PDT
- 2 Ex-Penn State rugby players get probation, service in arson that destroyed team shed30 Jan 2015, 12:01 PM PDT
- White House: Monitoring of Taliban released in exchange for American has been 'updated'30 Jan 2015, 11:46 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Golf Course Review - Poipu Bay Golf Course30 Jan 2015, 1:08 PM PDT
- Goodell: 'opportunity for us to get better'30 Jan 2015, 12:58 PM PDT
- Milan tries to snap skid against Parma30 Jan 2015, 11:59 AM PDT
- Knicks sign Amundson for rest of season30 Jan 2015, 11:54 AM PDT
- Cousins to replace Bryant in All-Star Game30 Jan 2015, 11:49 AM PDT