Football, as the first Sunday in February again proves, brings Americans together like nothing else. But for several years, the journalists who profit off the game have strangely tried to tear the goalposts down—and not in celebration of the sport.
Not since Jackie Moon defused an explosive situation on a team bus between Ed Monix and Downtown "Funky Stuff" Malone has roundball witnessed such tension between two teammates as the Iowa Energy did on Tuesday night.
Tom Brady's dad wouldn't let him play football until he was 14. Now he laments his son's plans to play past 40.
Reports of reports have been greatly exaggerated.
Patriots owner Bob Kraft wants an apology if the NFL can't back up with facts the innuendos leaked from the league when Ted Wells concludes his investigation.
Anthony “Rumble” Johnson knocked Alexander Gustafsson down with a big right and followed it up with a series of uppercuts to a face-down Swede to spoil the early-morning homecoming fight for the massive Stockholm crowd.
“I would 100 percent fight him,” UFC middleweight Cathal Pendred tells Breitbart Sports about a rumored matchup with CM Punk.
A Georgia girls high school basketball coach allegedly bit an opposing coach in the face and threw a chair at him after losing a game.
New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady claimed “no knowledge” of deflated balls in the AFC Championship Game.
The attitude of Pop Warner, Knute Rockne, and Vince Lombardi toward rules makes Bill Belichick look like a Boy Scout in comparison.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Obama upbeat about Congress' response to his budget, suggests potential NFL policy change after 'Deflategate'1 Feb 2015, 3:12 PM PDT
- In new budget, Obama proposing 14 percent tax on overseas profits to fund infrastructure projects1 Feb 2015, 12:15 PM PDT
- Walker, eyeing 2016 White House bid, says he's open to sending US troops to fight ISIS1 Feb 2015, 10:18 AM PDT
- Scott Walker surging in new Iowa poll1 Feb 2015, 9:26 AM PDT
- More states look to expand Medicaid1 Feb 2015, 9:19 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Jury selection postponed Monday in Boston Marathon bombing trial because of snowstorm1 Feb 2015, 3:00 PM PDT
- Goats offered as alternative to burn at Rocky Flats wildlife refuge, which has plutonium1 Feb 2015, 2:00 PM PDT
- Police find body believed to be of Arkansas nursing student who disappeared 1 Feb 2015, 1:30 PM PDT
- San Francisco experiences driest January on record with no measurable rainfall1 Feb 2015, 1:00 PM PDT
- Texas governor declares Feb. 2 'Chris Kyle Day' 1 Feb 2015, 12:45 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Lyon held to draw against Monaco1 Feb 2015, 3:17 PM PDT
- Florida State knocks off rival Miami1 Feb 2015, 3:17 PM PDT
- Messi's strike sees Barca edge Villarreal1 Feb 2015, 3:08 PM PDT
- Goggin wins second Panama title1 Feb 2015, 3:07 PM PDT
- Domingue leads Coyotes over Habs in first NHL start1 Feb 2015, 3:06 PM PDT