Titan FC’s CBS Sports Network’s Friday night card pitted one of MMA’s leading judoka’s against a supreme submission specialist. Naturally their cage fight turned into a three-round boxing match.
Desmond Green used tenacious wrestling and brutal knees to capture Titan FC’s featherweight title against UFC veteran Steven Siler.
CM Punk competed in the WWE. Rick Hawn competed at the Olympics. But the UFC announced a deal with the professional wrestler earlier this month while the elite judoka fights tonight in the co-feature of Titan FC’s CBS Sports Network card, on the outside of the premier promotion looking in with some frustration.
Last month, Washington Redskins fan John Ray Bartgis's obituary informed that "one of his final wishes was that the team members would be his pallbearers so they can let him down one last time." This month, a D.C. bar hosts a wake for the 3-11 team.
Mark Cuban Trades for Rajon Rondo Among Big Bird, Katie Couric, Cyndi Lauper, and Hundreds of His Closest Friends
It's not that Mark Cuban pulled the trigger to land Rajon Rondo. It's how he did it.
“I think you may have ‘fight of the year’ [Friday] night between Desmond Green and Steven Siler,” Titan Fighting Championships chief executive officer Jeff Aronson tells Breitbart Sports. “You have two guys who literally can’t stand each other.”
“Training for the Olympics was harder,” Rick Hawn bluntly admits of his transition from judo to mixed-martial arts (MMA).
University of Nebraska athletic director Shawn Eichorst fired Bo Pelini. The coach fired off a series of unprintable words at the athletic director.
Chris Conte, an oft-injured but rarely sidelined-for-long Chicago Bears safety, says he would trade years off his life for NFL longevity. “As far as after football,” he told the Windy City’s WBBM, “who knows? My life will revolve around football
Mixed-martial artists Cung Le, Nathan Quarry, and Jon Fitch filed a class-action lawsuit against the Ultimate Fighting Championship on Sherman Anti-Trust Act grounds on Tuesday. The anti-competitive practices the suit alleges include the purchasing and shuttering of competitors, such as
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Pentagon returns four Guantanamo detainees to Afghanistan20 Dec 2014, 8:32 AM PDT
- Iowa ‘firing up’ for flood of presidential hopefuls20 Dec 2014, 7:29 AM PDT
- North Korea says it's not involved in Sony hack; proposes joint probe with US20 Dec 2014, 3:35 AM PDT
- Obama arrives in Hawaii for annual vacation20 Dec 2014, 2:09 AM PDT
- Religious group threatens to sue over tax credit denial for Noah’s Ark-themed park 20 Dec 2014, 1:30 AM PDT
Fox News National
- More crime lows in NYC despite rising complaints on 'broken windows' style of policing20 Dec 2014, 8:15 AM PDT
- US sends 4 Afghans home from Guantanamo; move seen as sign of confidence in new Afghan leader20 Dec 2014, 7:30 AM PDT
- Air Force admits nuclear flaws, faces uncertain path to remedying underinvestment, low morale20 Dec 2014, 6:45 AM PDT
- Cuba policy opposition groups plan protests in Miami20 Dec 2014, 3:55 AM PDT
- NYPD suspends officer seen punching teen20 Dec 2014, 3:15 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Poinsettia Bowl pits Midshipmen against Aztecs20 Dec 2014, 9:09 AM PDT
- Herd set sights on Huskies in bowl action20 Dec 2014, 9:09 AM PDT
- Blue Jackets' Jenner out 1-2 months with stress fracture in back20 Dec 2014, 8:52 AM PDT
- Isles attempt to win 4th straight vs. Lightning20 Dec 2014, 8:50 AM PDT
- Sharks aim to extend home win streak in clash with Blues20 Dec 2014, 8:49 AM PDT