Hillary Clinton is set to deliver the keynote speech at the 30th anniversary gala of pro-abortion PAC EMILY’s List in Washington, D.C. on Tuesday. She probably won't mention email, but will be preparing the ground for her expected presidential bid.
Prosecutors have charged a Plainville, Massachusetts teen with involuntary manslaughter for allegedly encouraging a friend to kill himself in a parking lot last July. The charge against Michelle Carter, now 18, reports the Boston Globe, claims she helped Conrad Roy
Hundreds of high school students in New Mexico walked out of school Monday on the day they were scheduled to begin taking the standardized tests that are aligned with the Common Core standards.
Former CNN anchor-turned education reform expert Campbell Brown recently attacked opponents of the Common Core standards and potential GOP presidential candidates who have flip-flopped on their views of the initiative. In a Washington Post column over the weekend, the founder
With the arrival of March, students in states throughout the country are scheduled to take tests to determine if they are keeping in step with the Common Core standards. A fair number of them, however, have been “opted out” of the assessments by their parents, leading school officials to respond in a variety of ways.
Among participants of a 2013 study by the pro-abortion rights Guttmacher Institute, however, rape was not listed at all among the reasons why women seek late-term abortions.
House Republicans have withdrawn a controversial bill that would have reauthorized the federal No Child Left Behind (NCLB) law after both conservatives and liberals came out against it.
The chairman of the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) Communications Committee has welcomed the vote by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to allow the government to take control over the Internet.
On Thursday, Gov. Chris Christie admitted he adopted Common Core standards because his state needed the federal funds in exchange for signing onto the unpopular education reform.
Conservatives at CPAC 2015 cheered and gave a standing ovation to Carly Fiorina as she aggressively called out presumptive Democrat presidential nominee Hillary Clinton for using Twitter as a means to campaign while hiding from challenges to her dismal record as a former Secretary of State.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- M. Stanton Evans, conservative pioneer and anti-communist crusader, dies at 803 Mar 2015, 7:16 PM PDT
- Lindsey Graham on Iran negotiations: ‘Obama wants a deal so bad he can taste it’3 Mar 2015, 7:11 PM PDT
- Ala. Supreme Court halts same-sex marriage3 Mar 2015, 6:24 PM PDT
- Netanyahu’s moment: When politics and media coverage go nuclear3 Mar 2015, 6:13 PM PDT
- As Supreme Court takes up ObamaCare, GOP offers alternatives, Dems warn of 'massive damage’3 Mar 2015, 3:09 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Mexico raided migrant train 153 times in last year3 Mar 2015, 6:31 PM PDT
- US marshals: Homeless man killed by Los Angeles police had warrant for violating probation3 Mar 2015, 4:45 PM PDT
- 'Controlled chaos': Fisherman reels in Great White shark from Florida beach3 Mar 2015, 4:17 PM PDT
- Criminal mischief charge for driver whose truck fell through ice into river with dog inside3 Mar 2015, 3:46 PM PDT
- Pentagon officials say briefing on Mosul offensive was inaccurate, inappropriate3 Mar 2015, 2:31 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Atlantic Sun Conference Tournament Recaps3 Mar 2015, 7:22 PM PDT
- Georgetown holds off No. 21 Butler3 Mar 2015, 7:17 PM PDT
- No. 10 Maryland holds on to beat Rutgers3 Mar 2015, 7:15 PM PDT
- UNC beats Georgia Tech by 323 Mar 2015, 7:08 PM PDT
- Report: Eagles to trade LeSean McCoy to Bills3 Mar 2015, 6:34 PM PDT