With President Obama pushing to “normalize” relations with Communist Cuba and its tyrants, Fidel and Raúl Castro, there has been talk about where Obama would prop up the Cuban consulate to the United States.
House Republicans, worried about losing their majority in 2016, have caved to the pro-abortion lobby.
Florida Senator Marco Rubio told reporters this week in Washington that he is closer to making a decision on whether he will run for president in 2016.
Senator Cory Booker (D-NJ) is once again joining the ranks of the Al Sharptons of the world by fueling more racial division. He sent out an email this past week that blamed the criminal justice system for prosecuting black Americans.
The situation on the ground in Iraq has reached a critical point in that country’s ongoing war against the Islamic terrorist group ISIS, as the Iraqi PM Haider al-Abadi is asking for more help from the U.S.-led coalition. “Bombing from
During his State of the Union address Tuesday night, President Obama said that he would like to see the first two years of a student's college tuition be paid for by the government, which Democrats applauded, but the president's words weren't enough to satisfy Democrat Congressman Alan Grayson, who said that college tuition should be entirely paid for by the U.S. government.
President Barack Obama’s State of the Union address tonight was a very “colorful” speech one, to say the least. Like all of the other members of Congress, Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL) attended the SOTU, but she did not go alone. Wasserman Schultz
We are accustomed to hearing Democrats blame everything--from the moon rising to the sun setting--on Republicans, but now, former Harry Reid aide Ari Rabin-Havt has made a claim that takes the cake.
During this past weekend's Tea Party Coalition Convention in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, Texas Senator Ted Cruz (R) doubled down his assertion that a moderate 2016 Republican presidential nominee would lose against the Democrat presidential nominee.
Potential presidential candidates Mitt Romney and Jeb Bush have been picking up some early endorsements recently.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- GOP battle lines drawn for budding 2016 presidential race, after Iowa summit 25 Jan 2015, 5:48 AM PDT
- Palin rips Michael Moore, PETA at Iowa summit25 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Obama's trip to India signals growing relations between two countries25 Jan 2015, 12:44 AM PDT
- US condemns new separatist attack in Ukraine's Mariupol, points finger at Russia24 Jan 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Obama condemns Islamic States' purported killing of Japanese hostage in new video 24 Jan 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Navy seeks more sonar-emitting buoys; critics raise concerns over impact on marine mammals25 Jan 2015, 6:49 AM PDT
- Searching for 'death-qualified' jurors slows marathon bombing, movie theater shooting trials25 Jan 2015, 6:47 AM PDT
- Boy, 13, arrested in stabbing death of teenager outside Los Angeles school25 Jan 2015, 6:39 AM PDT
- California father arrested after his 3-week-old baby is found dead25 Jan 2015, 5:38 AM PDT
- Balloon crew launches from Japan in bid to reach North America, hoping to break 2 key records25 Jan 2015, 2:19 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Nadal, Murray reach Aussie Open quarters25 Jan 2015, 7:19 AM PDT
- Sharapova, Bouchard to meet in Aussie QFs25 Jan 2015, 6:18 AM PDT
- Friends, rivals, countrywomen: Players tend to get along but not everyone wants to be friends25 Jan 2015, 12:32 AM PDT
- No. 6 Wisconsin withstands Michigan24 Jan 2015, 11:54 PM PDT
- Grizzlies handle Sixers24 Jan 2015, 11:47 PM PDT