There are at least five ways in which Iran has explicitly violated the interim agreement--one hat has been extended twice but has failed to produce anything but more time for Iran to advance to a nuclear weapon.
Former Obama adviser Dennis Ross, who left the White House in 2011 amidst rumors of clashes with Valerie Jarrett, has co-written a strident op-ed in Politico urging President Barack Obama to take a tougher stance with Iran.
Vice President Joe Biden wrapped up his California visit on Friday by telling doctors that the Affordable Care Act, or Obamacare, had "ended the debate" about whether health care is a privilege or a right, according to the Orange County Register.
On Friday, White House spokesperson said that President Barack Obama would not meet with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu when he visits Washington, D.C. in March due to a policy of not meeting with foreign leaders prior to their election campaigns, "to avoid the appearance of influencing a democratic election in a foreign country." However, that excuse proves empty against the historical record, as Bill Clinton met then-Prime Minister Shimon Peres in 1996.
Vice President Joe Biden told students at West Los Angeles College on Friday that President Barack Obama’s plan to offer “free” community college would prepare young Americans to compete for opportunities in the global economy. “The rest of the world is catching
J Street, a George Soros-funded, far-left organization that styles itself as "pro-Israel" but spends its energy opposing Israeli policies, is trying to stop Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu from addressing Congress in a special session in March.
"I am not here to make the case for war. I am not even here to make the case for new sanctions. You know it well enough. On both sides of the aisle, you have leaders who can speak more powerfully than I about why more pressure is needed, after a year of fruitless talks. No—I am here to ask merely that America be what America is: the leader of the free world."
A new study by the RAND Corporation has found that Americans are increasingly likely to work while on vacation--and that Republicans are 37.5% more likely to work on vacation than Democrats, even when controlling for all other factors.
President Barack Obama took his State of the Union on the road yesterday, telling college students in Boise, ID that he will make two years of college "free" and "universal." What he did not tell them, however, is that he wants to tax 529 savings plans to pay for those two free years of community college--which are already free anyway for poor students, under federal grants.
Israel's Army Radio, via the Jerusalem Post, reports that local sources claim U.S. President Barack Obama arranged the leak of a Mossad report on the Iran nuclear talks as an act of revenge against Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu for agreeing to speak to Congress in February about radical Islam and the Iranian threat. The Mossad report allegedly suggests new sanctions would cause talks to collapse, and its release is calculated to suggest disagreement with Netanyahu.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Rand Paul clashes with Rubio, Cruz on defense, foreign policy at Koch forum26 Jan 2015, 1:13 AM PDT
- Federal judge issues two-week stay of own ruling overturning Alabama gay marriage ban26 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Christie launches PAC in significant step toward White House run25 Jan 2015, 11:17 PM PDT
- New York Assembly Speaker Silver reportedly to temporarily relinquish position after arrest25 Jan 2015, 10:19 PM PDT
- Koch event drawing 2016 hopefuls Rubio, Paul, Cruz, Walker 25 Jan 2015, 1:55 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Death of man, 97, is ruled homicide 55 years after stabbing, prompting new probe26 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Hundreds of flights expected to be canceled Monday due to winter storm26 Jan 2015, 12:38 AM PDT
- Panic attacks, bad backs: Theater shooting brings out jury excuses, shows hardships of service26 Jan 2015, 12:15 AM PDT
- More prospective jurors to be questioned in Boston marathon bombing trial26 Jan 2015, 12:01 AM PDT
- Trial to begin in Boy Scout sex abuse civil case; 'perversion' files will be allowed in court25 Jan 2015, 11:15 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Team Irvin edges Team Carter in Pro Bowl25 Jan 2015, 11:38 PM PDT
- Rockets take care of Lakers25 Jan 2015, 11:08 PM PDT
- Davis, Evans help Pelicans edge Mavericks25 Jan 2015, 10:53 PM PDT
- Wawrinka into Aussie Open quarters25 Jan 2015, 10:48 PM PDT
- Wall, Humphries help Wizards outlast Nuggets in OT25 Jan 2015, 10:22 PM PDT