In a new piece on political correctness, Jonathan Chait does something that few progressive writers dare to do: admit critics have a point about the far left's apparent desire to censor speech. Yet he fails to note that the problem is far older and more pervasive than it seems.
Is the State of the Union response cursed or is it just badly produced? I'll leave it to others to debate the former proposition, but I think it's time for someone to state the obvious about the latter. The State of the Union response is often underwhelming.
The hashtag #AnaquelesVaciosEnVenezuela, which translates as empty shelves in Venezuela, was created to spread the word about what is happening in the beleaguered socialist nation.
The Department of Justice will recommend that Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson not be charged with any federal civil rights violation in the shooting of black teenager Michael Brown.
Despite the best efforts of his staff, we saw the real Barack Obama last night. In the time it takes a smirk to spread across a face, the president revealed himself to be something quite different than the earnest believer in bipartisanship the speech was crafted to convey.
Virginia governor Terry McAuliffe has been hospitalized to treat an injury he sustained during an African Safari. The injury happened three weeks ago while the governor was in Tanzania with his family. On Christmas Day, McAuliffe was thrown from a
Thousands gathered in Lahore, Pakistan on Sunday to protest the latest issue of French satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo.
As protests spread across Pakistan, a rally in Pakistan's port city of Karachi turned into a violent clash with police. In the chaos, a photographer working for Agence France-Presse was shot.
When Richard McGrath’s car hit a patch of black ice Thursday morning his car spun and crashed into a tree. The 83-year-old grandfather was left with life-threatening injuries including broken ribs and a fractured spine. An ambulance attempted to take
A few dozen anti-police protesters temporarily shut down a major highway south of Boston during rush hour Thursday morning.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Rule of law questions loom for Holder replacement28 Jan 2015, 8:14 AM PDT
- AG nominee backs Obama on immigration actions28 Jan 2015, 8:04 AM PDT
- Pentagon insists no decision reached on Bergdahl case, despite desertion charge claim28 Jan 2015, 7:36 AM PDT
- Obama administration orders agents to ID which immigrants not to deport28 Jan 2015, 7:19 AM PDT
- Feds drop controversial forfeiture case led by Obama AG pick Lynch28 Jan 2015, 6:06 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Mom of dead newborn found at Detroit-area recycling center due in court28 Jan 2015, 8:47 AM PDT
- Warren Buffett's sister donates $100 million to Northwestern University for global studies28 Jan 2015, 8:46 AM PDT
- Southern California man charged with sexually assaulting, killing nearly 3-week-old daughter28 Jan 2015, 8:45 AM PDT
- Couple in Georgia found shot to death after responding to Craigslist offer for car28 Jan 2015, 8:45 AM PDT
- Slain Georgia couple known for charity work across the South; daughter says dad was a survivor28 Jan 2015, 8:31 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Road to Super Bowl XLVIII: Pats consistency trumped by controversy28 Jan 2015, 9:15 AM PDT
- Brilliant Belichick could be the best ever28 Jan 2015, 8:57 AM PDT
- MVC melee pits Panthers against Salukis28 Jan 2015, 8:42 AM PDT
- Wildcats take aim at Ducks in Pac-12 play28 Jan 2015, 8:42 AM PDT
- Red Raiders take aim at another upset in clash with Sooners28 Jan 2015, 8:42 AM PDT