Russian officials raided ATR, an independent Tatar Crimean television station on January 26. The deputy director said the men took equipment and tapes, which basically shut down all operations. Russians have consistently targeted the Tatar minority since Moscow annexed the peninsula from Ukraine in March 2014.
What happened at Rod Laver Arena on Tuesday? Usually the quarterfinals of a tournament are filled with exciting, nail-biting tennis because the top players face each other. Some of the top players faced each other, but this produced very lopsided tennis. The court completely powered one player while draining the other to nothing.
With the rise of the Islamic State, the rich, 2,000-year history of Christianity in Iraq--historically home to a large Christian population--has been significantly threatened. Many historic Christian monuments have been targeted for destruction, leaving the responsibility to preserve the nation's Christian history to the monks remaining there.
A South Korean government source told The Korea Herald the Indonesian government will invite North Korea leader Kim Jong-Un to the Bandung Conference in April.
The brackets are set for the Australian Open quarterfinals with three American women vying for the first Grand Slam.
Hamish McLachlan asked Andy Murray if he will wear a kilt or suit at his wedding to Kim Sears. Then he asked about what the 2013 Wimbledon champion would be wearing underneath.
Washington Capitals captain Alex Ovechkin really wanted to win a car at the NHL All-Star game.
Australian star Nick Kyrgios became the first Aussie to reach the Australian Open quarterfinals in 10 years after he beat Andreas Seppi 5-7, 6-3, 7-6(7), 8-6. Next up is Andy Murray, who defeated Grigor Dimitrov in another thrilling match. Seppi
In the past five years, Boko Haram has forced over 1.6 million people to flee Nigeria -- and, increasingly, border areas of Cameroon -- due to numerous attacks intended to expand their "caliphate." The Muslim group recently attacked Maiduguri, the capital of Borno State and the largest city in the northeast.
Top Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) preacher Abu Assad Ansari demanded more volunteers join the fight with the terrorist group as Kurdish forces pushed to regain villages around Mosul, Iraq.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Senate to start AG confirmation hearings on Lynch, with immigration, IRS questions expected27 Jan 2015, 3:22 PM PDT
- Government employee who crashed drone on White House lawn was drinking27 Jan 2015, 2:10 PM PDT
- House Republicans weigh suing Obama over immigration actions27 Jan 2015, 1:16 PM PDT
- Iowa Gov. Branstad remains in Des Moines hospital27 Jan 2015, 1:04 PM PDT
- Walker takes step toward 2016 bid, forms political committee27 Jan 2015, 11:34 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Navy Preps to Build New Amphibious Assault Ship27 Jan 2015, 3:18 PM PDT
- New Mexico woman unaware her used van had 13 1/2 pounds of marijuana hidden inside for years27 Jan 2015, 3:15 PM PDT
- Judge to decide on bankruptcy venue for casino giant Caesars Entertainment27 Jan 2015, 2:33 PM PDT
- Military has broad discretion on Bergdahl charges; law includes various levels of desertion27 Jan 2015, 2:32 PM PDT
- 2 accusers, including ex-cheerleader, ask pope to investigate handling of sex abuse claims27 Jan 2015, 2:31 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Giants, Crawford agree to 1-year deal27 Jan 2015, 3:28 PM PDT
- Danica Patrick enters final year of contract with Stewart-Haas Racing and GoDaddy27 Jan 2015, 3:25 PM PDT
- RBNY signs trio of defenders27 Jan 2015, 3:16 PM PDT
- Tiger Woods chomping at the bit to get his season going, and maybe return focus back to golf27 Jan 2015, 3:10 PM PDT
- Montreal acquires Oduro from TFC27 Jan 2015, 3:07 PM PDT