A new bombshell report from Politico found that House Speaker John Boehner had several days of secret negotiations with Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, the recently emboldened former Speaker, leading up to his decision to flip-flop and fund President Obama’s executive amnesty—including a pre-hashed out deal to use the hoopla around Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s Tuesday address to Congress over Iran’s nuclear ambitions as political cover to sneak in the extraordinarily controversial vote. Even with the bombshell report, however, Boehner's office continues to deny any deal took place.
Exclusive — Scott Walker Comes Out Against Boehner’s And McConnell’s Deal With Dems To Fund Obama’s Amnesty
After his weekend appearance on Fox News, Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker is explaining his stance on immigration policy.
House Speaker John Boehner is losing influence in his conference, and relied on Democrat votes to pass a DHS funding bill on Tuesday.
167 Republicans Rebel Against Boehner, Speaker Rams Through Bill To Fund Obama Amnesty With Democrat Votes
The House passed a Senate-passed DHS spending bill on Tuesday with Democratic votes. It's seen as a vote of no-confidence in Speaker John Boehner's leadership.
Exclusive — Huelskamp Slams Team Boehner for Attack Ads: ‘Exactly Why They Continue to Lose Elections’
Rep. Tim Huelskamp is slamming House Speaker John Boehner over House leadership's latest collapse -- a decision to agree to fund President Obama's executive amnesty.
In a potential battle of the PACs, the Club for Growth PAC has a message for House Republicans who might be targeted by the American Action Network: "if the Speaker of the House attacks you for standing up for economic freedom and limited government, the Club for Growth PAC will have your back."
After the Israeli Prime Minister speaks, the Speaker plans to cave on executive amnesty.
Dr. Ben Carson has formally launched an exploratory committee to determine whether or not he should run for president in 2016.
The former chiefs of staff to House Speaker John Boehner and Republican National Committee chairman Reince Priebus are part of a concerted effort to target House conservatives with advertisements aimed at pressuring them to cave to President Barack Obama’s executive amnesty and fund it in its entirety through the end of the fiscal year.
With a cave on executive amnesty looking likely, it remains to be seen whether Speaker John Boehner can deflect blame.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- US added 295,000 jobs in February as unemployment rate dips to 5.5 percent6 Mar 2015, 6:44 AM PDT
- Watchdog slams poor planning that led to botched rollout of Healthcare.gov6 Mar 2015, 4:15 AM PDT
- A '90s Rerun: Why the press is pounding Hillary over the email debacle6 Mar 2015, 3:56 AM PDT
- Clinton created multiple email addresses on private server, data show 6 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Exclusive: Internal cable from Clinton State Department office barred use of personal email5 Mar 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Dallas teacher gets time out for X-rated, profanity laced rant at 6th graders6 Mar 2015, 12:42 PM PDT
- US employers added a robust 295K jobs in Feb; jobless rate falls to 5.5 pct.6 Mar 2015, 5:48 AM PDT
- US trade deficit falls 8.3 percent in January to $41.8 billion as exports, imports fall6 Mar 2015, 5:48 AM PDT
- Prosecutors: Businessman laundered millions through payroll company, bought strippers, jewelry6 Mar 2015, 5:47 AM PDT
- Ohio man calls 911 to say wife stole his cocaine, then is arrested by responding officers6 Mar 2015, 5:16 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Blazers' Matthews ruptures Achilles in win6 Mar 2015, 6:14 AM PDT
- 2015 Summit League Tournament Preview6 Mar 2015, 6:13 AM PDT
- 2015 West Coast Conference Tournament Preview6 Mar 2015, 6:12 AM PDT
- Bach: IOC doesn't necessarily condone political systems in Olympic host countries6 Mar 2015, 4:04 AM PDT
- Unseasonably warm weather moves Iditarod route farther north6 Mar 2015, 12:38 AM PDT