I’ve always believed that the Benghazi cover-up was about two presidential campaigns: Barack Obama’s reelection campaign and Hillary Clinton’s nascent presidential campaign.
Among a long list that ranges from embarrassing stumbles to a flagrant disregard for the rule of law is the disaster that occurred at our Special Mission Compound in Benghazi, Libya. Adding insult to injury (and death) are the lies that were told and the foot-dragging that continues in an effort to minimize the true accountability that this administration and its alumni (such as Hillary Clinton) so justly deserve.
We previously reported on a narco-terror conspirator named Emad Karakra. Karakrah was a member of the terrorist cell behind the attempted 2009 bombing of Oprah Winfrey’s Chicago studios and the Sears Tower building. He is back on the loose after being incarcerated, compliments of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
Someone on Capitol Hill has taken notice of the lawsuit Judicial Watch filed last fall challenging members of Congress who are taking advantage of health benefits they are not entitled to claim. That someone is Sen. David Vitter (R-LA), who now chairs the Small Business & Entrepreneurship Committee.
In an interview with Bill O’Reilly of Fox News about a year ago, President Obama said that President Richard Nixon was actually more liberal in his policies than Obama is.
Contrary to what the Obama administration had initially claimed in its public comments, top U.S. diplomatic officials knew the U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya, was under terrorist attack on September 11, 2012.
There is a lawsuit that could bring President Obama’s federal healthcare crashing down under the weight of its own lawlessness. Judicial Watch filed an amicus brief in support of plaintiffs who are making the plain, obvious point to the United States Supreme Court that President Obama (or any other president) should not be permitted to rewrite federal statues in brazen violation of the U.S. Constitution’s separation of powers.
They didn’t fess up willingly, but after we applied the appropriate pressure, government officials responsible for operating the Washington, D.C. Obamacare “Small Business Exchange” have finally admitted that Congress is taking advantage of health benefits its members and staff are not entitled to claim.
According to the Obama administration, the five Guantanamo terrorists they traded for Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl are “no longer a threat to U.S. national security.” That’s what former Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel concluded when he signed the document setting
After seven months, the House Benghazi Select Committee held its second hearing recently. We monitor its proceedings closely. The Select Committee’s very existence is because of our uncovering of a key White House Benghazi scandal cover-up email. Chairman Trey Gowdy
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Clinton created multiple email addresses on private server, data show 5 Mar 2015, 6:40 PM PDT
- Krauthammer on Clinton email scandal: 'She's a Clinton. And what the Clintons do is, never clear the air'5 Mar 2015, 5:55 PM PDT
- Exclusive: Internal cable from Clinton State Department office barred use of personal email5 Mar 2015, 4:17 PM PDT
- Aide tied to past Clinton scandals surfaces in controversy over emails5 Mar 2015, 3:53 PM PDT
- Fox News Poll: Walker seen as strong leader among GOP, Clinton’s honesty ratings drop5 Mar 2015, 2:54 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Philadelphia police officer dies after being shot in head at video game store5 Mar 2015, 5:51 PM PDT
- Federal agency seeking bids to keep thousands of rounded-up wild horses on private pastures5 Mar 2015, 4:00 PM PDT
- Motorist killed, 43 students taken to hospital after Washington State school bus crash5 Mar 2015, 3:17 PM PDT
- Missouri woman admits role in 2001 arson fire that killed 15-year-old son5 Mar 2015, 3:00 PM PDT
- No murder charge for 15-year-old girl held in brother's slaying; she will get probation5 Mar 2015, 3:00 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Arkansas comes back to down South Carolina5 Mar 2015, 7:20 PM PDT
- Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference Tournament Recaps5 Mar 2015, 7:18 PM PDT
- Wisconsin wins Big Ten title by beating Minnesota5 Mar 2015, 7:15 PM PDT
- Ohio Valley Conference Tournament Recaps5 Mar 2015, 7:06 PM PDT
- Holmes fires 62 to lead by 4 at Doral5 Mar 2015, 6:21 PM PDT