It’s happening right now in America. Billionaires and big business are teaming up with Obama and his socialist cabal to destroy the middle class. Unfortunately, the tone deaf GOP has not only allowed them to do it–but they’ve managed to
The greatest conspiracy in world history is being carried out by the real-life “Manchurian Candidate”: President Barack Obama. My definition of a “Manchurian Candidate” is a person who hates everything America stands for and whose goal is to win the
It’s time to see Obamacare for what it is: The world’s first trillion dollar Ponzi Scheme perpetrated with lies, misrepresentations, and pure fraud by a late night Ginsu knife salesman named Obama. But Obamacare is just the tip of the
The Romney landslide I predicted back on May 30th, and in the media virtually every day since then, is materializing. The signs are everywhere that Obama is enjoying his farewell tour. These are the last days of his political career.
Barack Obama was warned that our Libyan Embassy faced an attack on 9/11 and did nothing. Zero. Zip. Four brave Americans died, including our Ambassador. The media says nothing. Before the attack, the Obama administration turned down a request from our
Do you remember the movie “Bullworth?” Warren Beatty was a candidate for U.S. Senate who had a big problem. He told the raw, unvarnished truth. The media was shocked and horrified. Voters were befuddled and angry – at first. Can you
When Mitt Romney said in his speech at the Republican National Convention that, “Obama has thrown Israel under the bus,” Mitt obviously knew more than the rest of us. Within days of that speech, the picture of Obama’s betrayal of
What a great week this has been for U.S. taxpayers. As my hero Ronald Reagan would say, “It’s morning in America again.” The dominance of public employee unions was broken in a big way for the first time in history. Not
The Congressional “Super Committee” tasked with cutting the debt has failed. Good. Embrace the joy of failure. Sometimes failure works out for the best. Because in this case “failure” leads to the Holy Grail: $1.2 Trillion in forced spending cuts.
As I write this commentary, Joe Paterno has been fired as Penn State football coach — effective immediately. Thousands of Penn State college students are in the streets, angry, sad, disillusioned, emotionally wrecked, overturning cars, and chanting Joe Paterno’s name.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Feds mark Chicago's Pullman neighborhood for rich history 28 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- US rethinking plan to retake Mosul from ISIS28 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Reports of possible deal on DHS funding reignites chatter about Boehner ouster28 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Rubio calls Venezuela ban 'a badge of honor'28 Feb 2015, 8:02 PM PDT
- Rand Paul wins 2015 CPAC straw poll28 Feb 2015, 3:12 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Completely blind dog returned to owner after 2 weeks in frigid weather28 Feb 2015, 11:29 PM PDT
- South Florida police chief uses job pressure as catalyst for arrest28 Feb 2015, 11:11 PM PDT
- Suspect sought in Los Angeles street race that left 2 spectators dead turns himself in28 Feb 2015, 11:02 PM PDT
- Navy recognizes tribe's connection to California island; will turn over remains, sacred items28 Feb 2015, 10:45 PM PDT
- 2 shot at T.I., Young Jeezy party in North Carolina club28 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT