Californians are waking up to the fact that refusing to vaccinate their children endangers them. In 2014, for the first time in 12 years, less Californians claimed their beliefs disallowed immunizing their children, according to a Los Angeles Times data analysis. Health officials have stated that once the rate of non-immunization among the populace reaches 8%, an outbreak becomes more likely.
Although former Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa asserted on Thursday that he has not decided whether to run for Barbara Boxer’s vacant Senate seat, according to the Los Angeles Times, Latinos frustrated with the apparent anointment of Atty. Gen. Kamala Harris for the post may act as a catalyst for his candidacy.
For those who want to believe the GOP has a Neanderthal view of climate change, some votes on the Senate on Wednesday should clarify how reasoned the GOP is compared to their leftist colleagues.
On the heels of Deflate-Gate, Joe Theismann decided to test NFL footballs that ranged from properly inflated to underflated to see how much difference he felt throwing them.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has conducted a survey of American women between 15 and 44 who have taken opioids, and the results show how pervasive and dangerous the problem has become among pregnant women.
The Los Angeles Times has released a series of classic photos from yesteryear showing California Gov. Jerry Brown in 1979 during and after a fund-raising rock concert for his 1980 run for the White House. Brown challenged incumbent president Jimmy Carter, but
The U.S. Women's National Team remained tight-lipped as it suspended goalkeeper Hope Solo for 30 days, refusing to reveal the reason for its decision.The team would only acknowledge that the suspension derived from "an incident that occurred during the current WNT training camp being held in Carson, California."
Mexican drug smugglers are using a more advanced way to transport their product into the United States: drones. Tijuana police said that a drone that crashed into a supermarket parking lot Tuesday night near the San Ysidro crossing was chock-full of illicit methamphetamine.
A Santa Barbara newspaper, determined to hold its ground against its critics, has continued to use the term “illegals” when describing people living illegally in the United States, prompting protests and counter-protests in the normally serene city by the ocean.
Inspired by the case of Brittany Maynard, the 29-year-old California woman terminally ill with brain cancer who moved to Oregon to commit suicide legally, two California lawmakers have introduced a bill to permit assisted suicide.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Palin rips Michael Moore, PETA at Iowa summit25 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Obama's trip to India signals growing relations between two countries25 Jan 2015, 12:44 AM PDT
- US condemns new separatist attack in Ukraine's Mariupol, points finger at Russia24 Jan 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Obama condemns Islamic States' purported killing of Japanese hostage in new video 24 Jan 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- 'Repeal every word': Potential GOP 2016 rivals hammer ObamaCare, IRS at Iowa summit24 Jan 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Balloon crew launches from Japan in bid to reach North America, hoping to break 2 key records25 Jan 2015, 2:19 AM PDT
- Lock of Lincoln's hair sold in Dallas auction25 Jan 2015, 2:06 AM PDT
- Father of alleged bullies loses job after malicious voice mail24 Jan 2015, 11:18 PM PDT
- At 107, oldest Facebook user finds a brave new world24 Jan 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- 94-year-old vet can't file tax return because IRS says he's dead24 Jan 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Friends, rivals, countrywomen: Players tend to get along but not everyone wants to be friends25 Jan 2015, 12:32 AM PDT
- No. 6 Wisconsin withstands Michigan24 Jan 2015, 11:54 PM PDT
- Grizzlies handle Sixers24 Jan 2015, 11:47 PM PDT
- Aldridge returns to help Blazers top Wizards24 Jan 2015, 11:43 PM PDT
- Nadal cruises into quarters at Aussie Open24 Jan 2015, 11:38 PM PDT