Rev. Jeremiah Wright spoke at Fresno State on Monday night, and in the mold of his protégé, Barack Obama, bent the truth for his audience.
California Senate President Kevin de León joined Women’s Caucus chair Sen. Hannah-Beth Jackson to bring a new bill, SB 695, that would require high schools offering health classes to teach students about sexual assault and violence.
The amount of the settlement former Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice will be compensated after settling his wrongful termination grievance against the team has been divulged.
Mein Kampf, Adolph Hitler’s demonically anti-Semitic book, will be reprinted in Germany and sold in German bookstores all over Europe -- thanks to the expiration of the German copyright held by the state of Bavaria.
On Monday, Dr. Willie Soon, the brilliant astrophysicist at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics who has been smeared by media outlets including the Boston Globe, The New York Times, the Washington Post, the Guardian, Scientific American and Nature because he had the temerity to point out that human activities are not “a major cause of global warming,” struck back with a press release defending himself from the scurrilous charges aimed at him.
On Sunday, an apparently homeless man was shot and killed by Los Angeles police as he resisted attempts to subdue him. LAPD spokesman Sgt. Barry Montgomery said around noon the police arrived in response to a robbery call on 911. Montgomery said that LAPD officers used a Taser, although it was unclear whether the man, whose street nickname was “Africa,” was struck by the Taser.
Secretary of State John Kerry, possibly concerned along with the Obama Administration that the nuclear deal they are making with Iran has some details they would rather keep secret, gave an implied warning to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who will speak to Congress on Tuesday, that he better not spill any details of the deal in his speech.
In a surprising editorial, the Los Angeles Times, usually in lockstep with Obama Administration policy, writes that whatever the circumstances were that preceded Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu’s speech to Congress Tuesday, members of Congress should not boycott the speech, but listen to what Netanyahu has to say.
As Clintonites and Obamaites unite to attempt to destroy Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, one more member has made his vitriolic feelings about the stalwart prime minister public.
At an Atlantic County, New Jersey, high school basketball game, students from Holy Spirit High School dressed as a monkey and a banana in order to distract a free throw shooter from Atlantic City High School. The dress-up distraction now elicits charges of racism.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Netanyahu’s moment: When politics and media coverage go nuclear3 Mar 2015, 6:13 PM PDT
- Former R.I. House speaker pleads guilty to Federal bribery charges3 Mar 2015, 1:57 PM PDT
- Searing DOJ report says Ferguson PD routinely violated rights of African-Americans3 Mar 2015, 1:13 PM PDT
- Senate GOP tries to repeal NLRB rule on union elections3 Mar 2015, 1:12 PM PDT
- White House eyes executive action for possible corporate tax hikes3 Mar 2015, 12:15 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Pentagon officials say briefing on Mosul offensive was inaccurate, inappropriate3 Mar 2015, 2:31 PM PDT
- Car kills Florida girl who sat in road during family argument3 Mar 2015, 2:22 PM PDT
- University of California president plans to cap enrollment of non-residents at some campuses3 Mar 2015, 2:18 PM PDT
- Judge rules that teen's confession to killing math teacher can't be used at his murder trial3 Mar 2015, 2:16 PM PDT
- Students return to class at Southern California high school where teacher committed suicide3 Mar 2015, 1:45 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Kings add Vlade Divac to front office3 Mar 2015, 3:07 PM PDT
- Eagles release CB Cary Williams3 Mar 2015, 3:06 PM PDT
- Benteke's penalty rescues Villa3 Mar 2015, 3:02 PM PDT
- Extra Points: Eagles on fast track to dysfunction3 Mar 2015, 2:27 PM PDT
- '15 Season Preview: High expectations for TFC in 20153 Mar 2015, 2:25 PM PDT