Montana GOP Rep. Ryan Zinke, a former Navy Seal who was commander of special forces in the Fallujah area of Iraq in 2004 and personally knew Chris Kyle, the protagonist of American Sniper, launched a bitter attack on the Obama Administration’s Middle East policy in an interview with The Missoulian.
As the Miss Universe competition drew to a close on Sunday night, fighter Manny Pacquiao threw a roundhouse right of a question at Miss USA.
Once again, California Gov. Jerry Brown is heading for a confrontation with labor groups, social welfare groups, and Democratic legislators who want Brown to raise taxes and expand spending. The newly re-elected Brown successfully pushed through temporary sales and income taxes three years ago with Proposition 30, but refuses to continue whole-heartedly in that direction, preferring to let the taxes die by 2018.
California teachers are attempting to lure parents into supporting Common Core by teaching them how to do the program's infamous "new math" themselves.
A massive anti-abortion march that met at San Francisco’s Civic Center drew thousands of people, some from as far away as Texas, in the annual West Coast March for Life on Saturday. The organizers schedule the event annually to commemorate the Roe vs. Wade decision of Jan. 22, 1973, which made abortion legal.
On Friday night, vandals spray-painted Satanist graffiti as well as swastikas on a church in Orangevale, roughly 25 miles northeast of Sacramento, California. The graffiti on the Calvary Chapel included “I love Satan” on the main sign of the church as well as “6-6-6,” swastikas, racial slurs and profanity painted on the rest of the building.
Californians are waking up to the fact that refusing to vaccinate their children endangers them. In 2014, for the first time in 12 years, less Californians claimed their beliefs disallowed immunizing their children, according to a Los Angeles Times data analysis. Health officials have stated that once the rate of non-immunization among the populace reaches 8%, an outbreak becomes more likely.
Although former Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa asserted on Thursday that he has not decided whether to run for Barbara Boxer’s vacant Senate seat, according to the Los Angeles Times, Latinos frustrated with the apparent anointment of Atty. Gen. Kamala Harris for the post may act as a catalyst for his candidacy.
For those who want to believe the GOP has a Neanderthal view of climate change, some votes on the Senate on Wednesday should clarify how reasoned the GOP is compared to their leftist colleagues.
On the heels of Deflate-Gate, Joe Theismann decided to test NFL footballs that ranged from properly inflated to underflated to see how much difference he felt throwing them.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- The gender factor: Is that actually an obstacle for Hillary Clinton? 26 Jan 2015, 7:10 PM PDT
- Keystone bill fails to clear Senate hurdle, debate drags on26 Jan 2015, 5:31 PM PDT
- Senate Minority Leader Reid recovering from surgery on eye Monday26 Jan 2015, 3:54 PM PDT
- Fark.com founder Drew Curtis announces bid for Kentucky governor26 Jan 2015, 3:34 PM PDT
- Cuba's $6B debt to Americans for seized properties hangs over US talks26 Jan 2015, 12:21 PM PDT
Fox News National
- SpaceX Drops Suit as AF Opens More Competitive Launches26 Jan 2015, 4:35 PM PDT
- Ex-officer shot in face, honored by first lady before downward spiral, arrest gets probation26 Jan 2015, 4:30 PM PDT
- Sheriff's deputies responding to report of small plane down in Washington state's Hood Canal26 Jan 2015, 4:15 PM PDT
- Calif. high school had sex ed teachers with interesting sidelines26 Jan 2015, 3:32 PM PDT
- Feds: 3 charged in connection with Russian spy ring in New York26 Jan 2015, 3:30 PM PDT