Tony Stewart, who left sprint car racing after the tragic accident in which his car struck and killed Kevin Ward Jr. on an upstate New York track, has reentered the sport by buying the All Star Circuit of Champions Sprint Car Series.
The White House is using California Attorney General Kamala Harris to sell Barack Obama’s executive amnesty policy, in the process boosting its likely choice for the open U.S. Senate seat over former Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, the city's first Latino mayor and Harris's most feared potential rival.
A San Francisco group proudly calling itself "Street Cred – Advertising for the People" took it upon itself to deface banners from Pamela Geller’s American Freedom Defense Initiative that called for ending aid to Islamic countries because of their Jew-hatred.
Lance Armstrong defended his doping in the 1990s by asserting that many bicyclists adopted the practice, and he would do it again if given the chance.
Climate change enthusiasts are determined to cover all bases; they assert that the enormous East Coast winter storm is the result of global warming. According to climate change true believers, the big snowstorms of recent years can be attributed to warmer climes nearby.
What wouldn’t you give to put your money in a business that grew 74 percent in one year? There is such a business, the fastest-growing business in the nation: selling marijuana legally.
Former president of Mexico, Felipe Calderon, offered his own reason why strengthening the border to stanch the flow of illegal immigrants from Mexico is wrong: illegal immigrants will stay in the U.S. rather than return home to Mexico, because they fear they won’t be able to return to the U.S.
As the Miss Universe competition drew to a close on Sunday night, fighter Manny Pacquiao threw a roundhouse right of a question at Miss USA. “If you were given 30 seconds to deliver a message to global terrorists, what would you say?” he asked.
Montana GOP Rep. Ryan Zinke, a former Navy Seal who was commander of special forces in the Fallujah area of Iraq in 2004 and personally knew Chris Kyle, the protagonist of American Sniper, launched a bitter attack on the Obama Administration’s Middle East policy in an interview with The Missoulian.
As the Miss Universe competition drew to a close on Sunday night, fighter Manny Pacquiao threw a roundhouse right of a question at Miss USA.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Supreme Court halts 3 upcoming executions in Oklahoma28 Jan 2015, 12:46 PM PDT
- State Department ready to meet with special committee on Benghazi28 Jan 2015, 11:43 AM PDT
- Perry: Criminal case won't delay 2016 preparations28 Jan 2015, 11:35 AM PDT
- Walker calls for steep cuts to Wisconsin university system28 Jan 2015, 11:26 AM PDT
- Alabama pol threatens to out lawmakers' alleged affairs, over gay marriage criticism28 Jan 2015, 10:50 AM PDT
Fox News National
- S&P close to $1.37B settlement with US, states over pre-crisis ratings of risky mortgage bonds28 Jan 2015, 12:32 PM PDT
- Ex-Stanford swimmer charged with rape on campus28 Jan 2015, 12:21 PM PDT
- Irish police officer shot during New Orleans vacation, adding tension to this Carnival season28 Jan 2015, 12:02 PM PDT
- Mystery man shovels Boston Marathon finish line during blizzard28 Jan 2015, 11:48 AM PDT
- Feds issue new policy for snowmobiles in national forests following backcountry skier lawsuit28 Jan 2015, 11:32 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Wiggins, Carter-Williams highlight Rising Stars rosters28 Jan 2015, 1:27 PM PDT
- Arsenal completes Gabriel capture28 Jan 2015, 1:15 PM PDT
- Hornets' Walker has surgery, out 6 weeks28 Jan 2015, 12:17 PM PDT
- Richard Petty Motorsports plans to run full season with Sam Hornish Jr. despite open inventory28 Jan 2015, 12:05 PM PDT
- Extra Points: Quinn focuses on finishing the job28 Jan 2015, 12:03 PM PDT