Purim Costume Gone Wrong: Boy Dresses As Charity Box, Swallows ‘Donations’

The Jerusalem Post reports: A five-year-old boy from Jerusalem took his Purim costume a little too seriously this year when, dressed up as a charity box, he decided to swallow coins, Channel Two reported Tuesday.

Upon noticing that the young boy was in distress, a teacher tapped him on his back, causing one of the swallowed coins to shoot out of his mouth. The boy, apparently, swallowed the coins from the charity-box he was carrying as part of his costume.

The boy suffered a coughing attack, and then began to throw up. He was then escorted to a Jerusalem hospital where, following an x-ray, doctors discovered another coin trapped in his lungs.

Read more here


Comment count on this article reflects comments made on Breitbart.com and Facebook. Visit Breitbart's Facebook Page.