It turns out illegal aliens can use their "Federally-Restricted" Drivers Licenses to board airplanes, according to an internal Security Memo leaked to the public, which has been confirmed as authentic by TSA Spokesman Nico Melendez.
When Martin Luther King said, “Our only hope today lies in our ability to recapture the revolutionary spirit and go out into a sometimes hostile world declaring eternal hostility to poverty, racism, and militarism,” he was talking about individuals rising up against the forces that had kept blacks down, not government intervention.
If you believe that government ought to keep its hands out of your pockets, and stick to its proper role--which is protecting our right to “life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness”; securing our borders; maintaining infrastructure; and achieving a handful of other things enumerated in the Constitution--then you cannot be silent in the face of an attempt to seize what little freedom you have left.
Why not call a meeting of both GOP establishment and conservative leaders in California, and get them to agree to a strategy as a party? The basic strategy is very simple. Let the people pick the candidate. Then everyone--activists and donors alike--agree to back the primary winner through the general election. Instead of squandering tens of millions in the primary, perhaps the money could be pledged to support the Republican victor, regardless of whether he or she is a conservative or a liberal Republican.
It’s official. John Boehner is still the king, and those who dared rebel against the king have been put down. 25 Patriots stood against the king–well, 24 plus one U.S. Representative who merely voted “present”–and for their courage, they will all
It is no surprise that many Americans think that government represents the greatest threat to their future. In that light, Californians have reason to dread the convening of the legislature, which starts back up Monday.
Effective January 1st, drivers in California will be in for a shock as gas prices jump. This overnight price increase has nothing to do with the fluctuations of the market, nor will drivers be getting a better grade of gasoline. It’s simply the price of supporting a government that wants to control your every move.
As we are now in the throes of the heaviest travel season of the year, I thought I’d share my tale of two airlines.
After one of the most resounding election victories in recent history, the GOP establishment–not “leadership,” because there’s none of that to be found–has surrendered, granting an undeserved victory to an embattled, lame-duck president, whose policies were roundly rejected by voters.
Everyone knows–whether they admit it or not–that President Barack Obama’s “executive amnesty” is wrong. But most Americans aren’t sure how to stop him–even though if this last election was about anything, it was about stopping Obama from granting an executive
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- ISIS chemical weapons expert killed in airstrike, US officials say30 Jan 2015, 5:55 PM PDT
- 1,000 'criminal aliens' released by ICE committed new crimes, Grassley says30 Jan 2015, 5:22 PM PDT
- Romney exit resets 2016 field, gives boost to Bush30 Jan 2015, 4:11 PM PDT
- Federal judge expresses skepticism about constitutionality of no-fly list30 Jan 2015, 2:08 PM PDT
- Oregon governor deflects questions over fiancee's consulting payments30 Jan 2015, 1:47 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Wisconsin team tries to defend national snow sculpting championship in Lake Geneva30 Jan 2015, 4:30 PM PDT
- Brandeis University president step down at end of school year, take job at Yale Law School30 Jan 2015, 4:15 PM PDT
- New York City pharmacist who tried to make ricin, weapons-grade toxins, sentenced to prison30 Jan 2015, 4:00 PM PDT
- Attorney wants mistrial declared in Vanderbilt rape case, says juror did not disclose rape30 Jan 2015, 3:31 PM PDT
- Ohio reschedules executions for 7 death row inmates meaning no inmate put to death in 201530 Jan 2015, 2:46 PM PDT