In a state where leftists use the public schools to promote their socialist ideology with impunity, imagine my surprise when a teacher handed out a flyer promoting racism: "In order to challenge racism and dismantle white supremacy, white people need to unlearn racism and discover the ways we enact white privilege."
It turns out illegal aliens can use their "Federally-Restricted" Drivers Licenses to board airplanes, according to an internal Security Memo leaked to the public, which has been confirmed as authentic by TSA Spokesman Nico Melendez.
When Martin Luther King said, “Our only hope today lies in our ability to recapture the revolutionary spirit and go out into a sometimes hostile world declaring eternal hostility to poverty, racism, and militarism,” he was talking about individuals rising up against the forces that had kept blacks down, not government intervention.
If you believe that government ought to keep its hands out of your pockets, and stick to its proper role--which is protecting our right to “life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness”; securing our borders; maintaining infrastructure; and achieving a handful of other things enumerated in the Constitution--then you cannot be silent in the face of an attempt to seize what little freedom you have left.
Why not call a meeting of both GOP establishment and conservative leaders in California, and get them to agree to a strategy as a party? The basic strategy is very simple. Let the people pick the candidate. Then everyone--activists and donors alike--agree to back the primary winner through the general election. Instead of squandering tens of millions in the primary, perhaps the money could be pledged to support the Republican victor, regardless of whether he or she is a conservative or a liberal Republican.
It’s official. John Boehner is still the king, and those who dared rebel against the king have been put down. 25 Patriots stood against the king–well, 24 plus one U.S. Representative who merely voted “present”–and for their courage, they will all
It is no surprise that many Americans think that government represents the greatest threat to their future. In that light, Californians have reason to dread the convening of the legislature, which starts back up Monday.
Effective January 1st, drivers in California will be in for a shock as gas prices jump. This overnight price increase has nothing to do with the fluctuations of the market, nor will drivers be getting a better grade of gasoline. It’s simply the price of supporting a government that wants to control your every move.
As we are now in the throes of the heaviest travel season of the year, I thought I’d share my tale of two airlines.
After one of the most resounding election victories in recent history, the GOP establishment–not “leadership,” because there’s none of that to be found–has surrendered, granting an undeserved victory to an embattled, lame-duck president, whose policies were roundly rejected by voters.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Boehner coy on next step for DHS bill, blows air kisses to reporters26 Feb 2015, 2:19 PM PDT
- FCC approves sweeping Internet regulation plan, Obama accused of meddling26 Feb 2015, 10:58 AM PDT
- Susan Rice, Samantha Power to address AIPAC meeting26 Feb 2015, 10:40 AM PDT
- Secret Plan B? HHS boss denies claim agency preparing fallback if court guts ObamaCare26 Feb 2015, 10:21 AM PDT
- Senate panel OK's Obama attorney general pick26 Feb 2015, 10:09 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Member of Tuskegee Airmen, Col. Paul Green, dies at 9126 Feb 2015, 3:42 PM PDT
- California lawmakers demand swastikas be removed from house 26 Feb 2015, 3:02 PM PDT
- Weight Watchers shares slide after disappointing 2015 forecast; plans $100M in cost cuts26 Feb 2015, 2:46 PM PDT
- Col. Paul Green, a member of legendary Tuskegee Airmen, dies at 91 in Southern California26 Feb 2015, 2:30 PM PDT
- JC Penney shares slide after disappointing results for holiday shopping season quarter26 Feb 2015, 2:15 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Panthers acquire Jagr for 2 draft picks26 Feb 2015, 3:19 PM PDT
- Extra Points: NFL got what it wanted in Peterson case26 Feb 2015, 3:15 PM PDT
- Extra Points: NFL got what it wanted in Peterson case26 Feb 2015, 3:08 PM PDT
- Ducks' Bryzgalov leaving team26 Feb 2015, 2:56 PM PDT
- Sabres place Girgensons on injured reserve26 Feb 2015, 2:40 PM PDT