On Friday at the 2015 Conservative Political Action Conference, Breitbart News Editor Alex Marlow moderated a panel thart included Heritage Foundation President Jim DeMint, former Ronald Reagan Defense Department official K.T. McFarland, and American Enterprise Institute head Arthur Brooks in a
In his speech at CPAC Friday, National Rifle Association (NRA) CEO and Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre called the NRA "freedom's safest place" and gave a pointed defense of his organization, the right to keep and bear arms, and rights in general, saying, "They are all linked."
Radio and TV host Sean Hannity fires up the crown at CPAC ahead of appearances by some presidential contenders.
Florida Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) began by talking about American exceptionalism asking if we are “ready to do what it will take to keep America exceptional,” and also invoking his family history to point out his love for America. “American doesn’t
In his speech at the 2015 Conservative Political Action Conference on Thursday, Gov. Bobby Jindal (R-LA) began his speech with, “We’ve got to get our country back on the right track.” In that speech the two-term governor and potential 2016
In his 2016 CPAC address, Utah Sen. Mike Lee (R) told his audience only a serious "principled, positive, proven" conservative candidate can win the general election.
Business mogul Donald Trump went out of his way on Wednesday to ensure that he's serious about exploring a run for the White House in 2016, according to reports in both Politico and The Washington Post. Trump also took to the airwaves via the "Hugh Hewitt Show."
According to a Politico report by Josh Gerstein, while Hillary Clinton served as Secretary of State, former president Bill Clinton capitalized financially on "business proposals and speech requests" despite an existing ethical agreement.
Hillary Clinton used a paid speaking engagement and subsequent question and answer session at a Silicon Valley conference for women Tuesday to begin testing out her policy positions prior to the expected launch of an official 2016 campaign for the White House.
Public Policy Polling (PPP) numbers have Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker emerging as "a clear leader in the race for the first time," according to a new release.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu heads to Washington to address Congress1 Mar 2015, 4:13 AM PDT
- California lawmakers seeking national monument designations for landscapes1 Mar 2015, 12:54 AM PDT
- Feds mark Chicago's Pullman neighborhood for rich history 28 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Colleges using coffers for financial aid to illegal immigrants stirs debate on immigration reform28 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- US rethinking plan to retake Mosul from ISIS28 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Cleveland officials say Tamir Rice's death caused because of his own actions1 Mar 2015, 1:29 AM PDT
- Completely blind dog returned to owner after 2 weeks in frigid weather28 Feb 2015, 11:29 PM PDT
- South Florida police chief uses job pressure as catalyst for arrest28 Feb 2015, 11:11 PM PDT
- Suspect sought in Los Angeles street race that left 2 spectators dead turns himself in28 Feb 2015, 11:02 PM PDT
- Navy recognizes tribe's connection to California island; will turn over remains, sacred items28 Feb 2015, 10:45 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Yang holds off Lewis, Yani and Lee to win 2nd career women's tour title at Honda LPGA Thailand1 Mar 2015, 4:01 AM PDT
- Ko rolls to 4-shot win in New Zealand1 Mar 2015, 3:46 AM PDT
- Yang rallies to win Honda LPGA Thailand1 Mar 2015, 3:09 AM PDT
- Dayton hopes to build off banner season1 Mar 2015, 3:05 AM PDT
- Broncos down Aztecs in MWC battle1 Mar 2015, 12:03 AM PDT