Former Secretary of State and likely 2016 presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has agreed to testify before the House Select Committee on the 2012 terrorist attack in Benghazi.
Facing strong opposition from parents and both political parties, Barack Obama is abandoning plans to tax college savings accounts, also called 529s.
Former New York City mayoral candidate and founder of the "Rent is too damn high" party, Jimmy McMillan, is facing eviction from his $872-a-month rent stabilized East Village apartment, although it's apparently not because the rent is too high.
Barack Obama didn't have time to travel to France in observance of the Charlie Hebdo massacre. He doesn't have time to meet with Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu, either.But it seems Obama is willing to make time to visit Saudi Arabia -- and bearing quite a gift in the process.
Former Republican House Speaker Newt Gingrich focused on foreign policy, most specifically on radical Islam, in his remarks at the Iowa Freedom Summit in Des Moines on Saturday.
Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker eschewed the podium at Saturday's Iowa Freedom Summit, opting to use the full stage to work the room with an incredibly high-energy speech that repeatedly stressed the themes of "common sense conservative reform" and the GOP's need to "go big and go bold" if they want to win in American politics today.
As speculation mounts over a possible Marco Rubio run for the 2016 Republican nomination, Zogby Analytics is out with a new poll that puts Rubio right in the mix with his potential competitors.
While it may not be the same thing as beating Hillary Clinton with any particular demographic that uses Facebook, both Mitt Romney and Jeb Bush do appear to have a leg up in using the platform... at least for now.
While Politico dances around the subject, the portrait they paint of an aging and seriously injured Democrat Sen Minority Leader Harry Reid is inescapable.
If you thought Barack Obama acts too much like an imperialistic president, you better get ready for Hillary. She's even worked up an impersonation of Russian President Vladimir Putin as part of her portfolio.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Walker forms political committee, says he's 'very interested' in 2016 bid28 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- New York Assembly Speaker to leave post amid corruption charges28 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Senate to start AG confirmation hearings on Lynch, with immigration, IRS questions expected28 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- New York, New Jersey governors defend actions after blizzard's big miss27 Jan 2015, 11:19 PM PDT
- Ex-military intel officer says White House delaying announcement of Bergdahl desertion charge27 Jan 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Police say Utah family found dead last fall overdosed on drugs, parents feared apocalypse28 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Texas court grants reprieve to inmate due to die Wednesday28 Jan 2015, 12:52 AM PDT
- Ex-Los Alamos scientist accused of offering to make Venezuela a nuclear weapon to be sentenced28 Jan 2015, 12:30 AM PDT
- Georgia executes man for killing fellow inmate despite mental disability claim27 Jan 2015, 11:57 PM PDT
- Family says Utah parents who killed themselves and their 3 children showed troubling signs27 Jan 2015, 11:32 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Bulls snap Warriors' 19-game home winning streak28 Jan 2015, 12:01 AM PDT
- National Basketball Association Game Capsules27 Jan 2015, 11:54 PM PDT
- Wall's near triple-double lifts Wizards over Lakers27 Jan 2015, 11:37 PM PDT
- Wawrinka straight-sets Nishikori in Aussie quarters27 Jan 2015, 11:21 PM PDT
- Andersen, Ducks blank Canucks27 Jan 2015, 11:21 PM PDT