According to a poll by the Levada Center, the enormous economic progress under Soviet Union dictator Josef Stalin justified all the “sacrifices” made by Russians, including the genocide of his own people.
North Korea suggested Russian schoolchildren vacation at North Korean youth camps. This is the latest attempt between the two countries to build a strong relationship.
Journalist Murat Saka with Turkey’s Hürriyet Daily News decided to spend a year on the streets in Istanbul in the Aksaray and Kumkapi with African sex workers. He put together a photo essay in the publication.
The French UMP (Union for a Popular Movement) Party is facing controversy following the discovery that a large part of a bill presented to the French legislature in remembrance of the Armenian genocide was plagiarized from Wikipedia. Former French President Nicolas Sarkozy is a member of the UMP.
Russian President Vladimir Putin received massive blacklash from countries at the Arab summit when he submitted a letter that stated he could not “express support for the Middle East.” The leaders at the summit accused Putin of hypocrisy since he is a known ally of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.
The Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) released images of a couple being stoned to death in Iraq. The militants charged the man and woman with having sex before marriage.
CNN just revealed an Iranian aircraft flew near a US Navy helicopter over the Persian Gulf in March. Officials believe incidents like this could lead to larger clashes.
The Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) has released a new e-book, “How to Survive in the West: A Mujahid Guide (2015),” specifically for sleeper cells within the United States. It offers points to evade arrest and live under the radar.
Brazil spent $3.6 million on new stadiums and $3 million on infrastructure for the 2014 World Cup, which made it the most expensive World Cup in history. This is mainly due to Brazil’s choice to host matches in 12 cities instead of the usual 8. But now it appears to be a waste of money as stadiums are left in the dust.
Singapore authorities arrested 17-year-old YouTube blogger Amos Yee after he debuted an eight-minute video that criticized the late founding Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew.
Australia is the latest country to implement new cockpit safety laws after Germanwings pilot Andreas Lubitz deliberately crashed flight 4U9525 into the French Alps. The new law states two people must be in the cockpit at all times.
Blogger Washiqur Rahman, 27, was hacked to death in Bangladesh, the second similar attack on independent writers in the nation. An American atheist blogger was also hacked to death in Dhaka, the capital of the country.
The French government announced a fourth French national passed away due to wounds from the March 18 terrorist attack at Tunisia’s national museum. The death toll currently sits at 22.
The Saudi-led strikes against Yemen continued over the weekend on the capital of Sanaa against the Shiite Houthi group.
Indonesian police accidentally intoxicated the population of an entire town by burning 1,100 pounds of marijuana in Tangerang, 15.5 miles west of Jakarta. The amount added up to almost $1 million.
Two members of the Kurdistan Regional Parliament fought early in the week in the auditorium over President Massoud Barzani. The action forced Speaker Tariq Jawhar to investigate the fistfight. “The argument occurred between the two deputies from (Barzani’s) Kurdistan Democratic
Chechen Parliament Speaker Dukvakha Abdurakhmanov warned that Russia would supply arms to Mexico if America sends weapons to Ukraine.Chechen Parliament Speaker Dukvakha Abdurakhmanov warned that Russia would supply arms to Mexico if America sends weapons to Ukraine.
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) claims water is being used as a weapon in the Middle East. The report stated the numerous wars and “aging delivery systems” cut down on clean water in the region.
Vladimir Yakunin, the head of the Russian Railways, proposed a super highway to connect London and New York City at the Russian Academy of Science. He also suggested a high-speed rail network to join Asia and Europe.
North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un aspires for the Hermit Kingdom to become an international sports powerhouse.
A building in New York City's East Village collapsed on Thursday afternoon, with the New York Post reporting that up to 30 people have been injured. Witnesses flooded social media with pictures and descriptions of the building.
Venezuela, a fertile ground for major-league talent, now repels many of the players it produced.
Russia signed a $10 billion deal to build Jordan’s first nuclear power plant. It is the third nuclear deal for Russia and the second within that region.
The Islamic State has taken over at least parts of the Tunisian town of Tataouine, with over 4,000 jihadists currently housed there. The government of Tunisia insists, however, that the town's most recognizable pop culture institution remains safe from jihadist destruction.
At the very last minute, a Swedish soccer team decided to change their flight plans from Germanwings Flight 9525 to three other flights. Flight 9525 crashed into the French Alps, killing all 150 people on board.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- One foot out the door? Iran talks enter double overtime, White House repeats ‘walk away’ threat2 Apr 2015, 12:00 AM PDT
- California governor orders mandatory water restrictions amid drought1 Apr 2015, 7:00 PM PDT
- Ingraham on religious freedom law: Americans made to feel like the KKK1 Apr 2015, 6:57 PM PDT
- Feds won't pursue contempt charges against Lerner for not testifying before House1 Apr 2015, 2:31 PM PDT
- Fox News Poll: US can’t trust Iran, Obama should get Hill approval of deal1 Apr 2015, 1:25 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Portland International Airport carpet reaches celebrity status2 Apr 2015, 12:24 AM PDT
- Social media, smartphone apps among online tools used to fuel anonymous threats in schools2 Apr 2015, 12:14 AM PDT
- Western governors tout sage grouse conservation efforts to avoid endangered species listing2 Apr 2015, 12:12 AM PDT
- Mother of Getty heir's girlfriend says he had brain aneurysm 2 Apr 2015, 12:00 AM PDT
- Arkansas, Indiana lawmakers race to update religious objection bills criticized as anti-gay1 Apr 2015, 11:52 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Skirmish ignites Clippers over Blazers1 Apr 2015, 10:54 PM PDT
- Ducks beat Oilers, clinch Pacific Division title1 Apr 2015, 10:42 PM PDT
- Davis, Pelicans rout Lakers1 Apr 2015, 10:33 PM PDT
- Sharks use strong 3rd to down Avs1 Apr 2015, 10:31 PM PDT
- National Hockey League Game Capsules1 Apr 2015, 10:22 PM PDT