The father of Mohammed Emwazi, also known as Jihadi John, called his son a “dog, an animal and a terrorist.” Jihadi John beheaded numerous Western hostages of the Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL). Jassem Emwazi, 51, called his colleague on Monday to explain why he missed work at a supermarket near the Kuwait-Iraq border.
The body count in east Ukraine tops 6,000 as Russian soldiers and pro-Russian separatists continue to violate the “ceasefire agreement.”
Russian authorities have reported that the cameras on Bolshoi Moskvoretsky are broken, which prevents them from identifying the person who shot opposition leader Boris Nemtsov on the streets of the Kremlin.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu spoke to Congress about the dangers Israel will face if Iran is allowed to build nuclear weapons this morning. The majority of tweets on social media were positive, but many took the opportunity to call Netanyahu a "terrorist" and condemn the existence of Israel.
The Pakistani government is issuing arrest warrants for parents who refuse to vaccinate their children for polio. Unfortunately, the disease is still endemic to Pakistan.
People in the Islamic State’s (ISIS/ISIL) way in the Middle East are desperate to fight against the terrorist group as the jihadists expand their caliphate. Syria’s Assyrian Christian population has increasingly expressed frustration over the lack of international funding and arms for their militias, while ISIS continues to kill and abduct hundreds.
Ukrainian photojournalist Serhiy Nikolayev, 43, was killed on Saturday while working during a shelling attack in Pesky, Ukraine, in the heart of the nation.
The Kremlin arrested Ukrainian Member of Parliament Alexei Goncharenko during the memorial march for Russian opposition leader Boris Nemtsov.
An opposition march in Moscow evolved into a memorial march for opposition leader Boris Nemtsov, who was gunned down blocks from the Kremlin on Friday. Thousands of Russians streamed through Moscow to show Russian President Vladimir Putin they are not afraid to voice their opinions and wish for a “Russia without Putin.” Images of the march flooded social media.
Kurdish authorities arrested six clerics in Erbil-- an Iraqi city that has become a key safe haven for Christians and Yazidis fleeing the wrath of ISIS-- on suspicion of loyalties to the Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL).
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Hillary’s private email fiasco: Why she remains a huge media target4 Mar 2015, 3:14 PM PDT
- Senate votes to kill labor board rule that unions backed4 Mar 2015, 11:25 AM PDT
- Alabama county halts all marriages after same-sex ruling4 Mar 2015, 11:13 AM PDT
- DOJ will not prosecute former Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson4 Mar 2015, 10:38 AM PDT
- Marco Rubio reportedly backs out of Iowa Ag Summit4 Mar 2015, 10:09 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Oregon woman gets 6 years for setting husband on with gasoline in dispute over weed killer4 Mar 2015, 10:48 AM PDT
- Navy Corpsman Helps Save Woman After Shootout4 Mar 2015, 10:39 AM PDT
- Indiana mom: Driver forced 6-year-old son off school bus at wrong stop to walk ½ mile in snow4 Mar 2015, 10:34 AM PDT
- Student arrested while photographing cop removing homeless woman from park takes suit to trial4 Mar 2015, 10:30 AM PDT
- Jurors resume deliberations at Arias sentencing retrial after lawyer says panel at impasse4 Mar 2015, 10:30 AM PDT