Disgraced feminist agitator Shanley Kane last night admitted that she had used racist language while dating a notorious white supremacist and convicted hacker, as we reported Saturday. Kane claims that the racial epithets she used were “satire” and that her
San Francisco-based feminist troll Shanley Kane is a racist “full of hatred” who as recently as 2012 expressed disgust at interracial relationships and who uses racially-charged epithets to describe black people, a former boyfriend has claimed. “I’ve never made a sincere
My colleague James Delingpole likes to say that the best fur is cruel, rare fur. The same law holds just as well for food. In fact, I feel confident he would agree with me that virtually all the most enjoyable experiences
Follow Milo Yiannopoulos on Twitter.
Microchip manufacturer Intel, which has close ties to the state of Israel, has partnered with a radical far-left feminist activist who hates Israel, has accused the state of building an “apartheid wall” and has described Israeli government spokesman Mark Regev
Yesterday, Nigel Farage hit out at such delights of modern multiculturalism as female genital mutilation, sharia courts and Pakistani rape gangs, suggesting that what western societies need is “interculturalism” to protect our Judeo-Christian heritage. By invoking God as a moral
Like most female tech executives, Marissa Mayer is a feminist’s worst nightmare. For one thing, she is ruthlessly focused on merit, claiming to be “gender blind,” which annoys women-in-tech campaigners no end. They say women should be given special consideration
The first step in rehabilitation ought to be to admit that there is a colossal number of Muslims--and, yes, they are Muslims, and, yes, they practise Islam--who are quite relaxed about acts of violence in the name of Allah.
You’ve heard of “manspreading,” that odious expression of white male patriarchy in which men sit on the subway or Tube with their legs too far apart and use up all the space, making the delicate wallflowers of the feminist literati
Our response should be hope: hope that ridicule and not retaliation is our response. Because in the bleak twilight of French grief, when it seems that nothing could ever make good on the loss and violation that these animals have unleashed in one of the world’s great capital cities, what ought to ring out loud and true are not the echoes of gunfire—but guffaws at the proposition that subhumans with submachine guns will undo the achievements of our civilisation.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Government employee who crashed drone on White House lawn was drinking27 Jan 2015, 2:10 PM PDT
- House Republicans weigh suing Obama over immigration actions27 Jan 2015, 1:16 PM PDT
- Iowa Gov. Branstad remains in Des Moines hospital27 Jan 2015, 1:04 PM PDT
- Walker takes step toward 2016 bid, forms political committee27 Jan 2015, 11:34 AM PDT
- Mixed Messages? Obama floats Atlantic drilling plan, moves to lock down Alaska27 Jan 2015, 10:22 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Navy Preps to Build New Amphibious Assault Ship27 Jan 2015, 3:18 PM PDT
- Judge to decide on bankruptcy venue for casino giant Caesars Entertainment27 Jan 2015, 2:33 PM PDT
- Military has broad discretion on Bergdahl charges; law includes various levels of desertion27 Jan 2015, 2:32 PM PDT
- 2 accusers, including ex-cheerleader, ask pope to investigate handling of sex abuse claims27 Jan 2015, 2:31 PM PDT
- Sundance Watch: Vincent Cassel draws link between 'Partisan' and Charlie Hebdo attacks27 Jan 2015, 2:16 PM PDT