Among a long list that ranges from embarrassing stumbles to a flagrant disregard for the rule of law is the disaster that occurred at our Special Mission Compound in Benghazi, Libya. Adding insult to injury (and death) are the lies that were told and the foot-dragging that continues in an effort to minimize the true accountability that this administration and its alumni (such as Hillary Clinton) so justly deserve.
We previously reported on a narco-terror conspirator named Emad Karakra. Karakrah was a member of the terrorist cell behind the attempted 2009 bombing of Oprah Winfrey’s Chicago studios and the Sears Tower building. He is back on the loose after being incarcerated, compliments of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
Someone on Capitol Hill has taken notice of the lawsuit Judicial Watch filed last fall challenging members of Congress who are taking advantage of health benefits they are not entitled to claim. That someone is Sen. David Vitter (R-LA), who now chairs the Small Business & Entrepreneurship Committee.
In an interview with Bill O’Reilly of Fox News about a year ago, President Obama said that President Richard Nixon was actually more liberal in his policies than Obama is.
Contrary to what the Obama administration had initially claimed in its public comments, top U.S. diplomatic officials knew the U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya, was under terrorist attack on September 11, 2012.
There is a lawsuit that could bring President Obama’s federal healthcare crashing down under the weight of its own lawlessness. Judicial Watch filed an amicus brief in support of plaintiffs who are making the plain, obvious point to the United States Supreme Court that President Obama (or any other president) should not be permitted to rewrite federal statues in brazen violation of the U.S. Constitution’s separation of powers.
They didn’t fess up willingly, but after we applied the appropriate pressure, government officials responsible for operating the Washington, D.C. Obamacare “Small Business Exchange” have finally admitted that Congress is taking advantage of health benefits its members and staff are not entitled to claim.
According to the Obama administration, the five Guantanamo terrorists they traded for Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl are “no longer a threat to U.S. national security.” That’s what former Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel concluded when he signed the document setting
After seven months, the House Benghazi Select Committee held its second hearing recently. We monitor its proceedings closely. The Select Committee’s very existence is because of our uncovering of a key White House Benghazi scandal cover-up email. Chairman Trey Gowdy
Despiteall the budgetary pressure impacting vital programs of importance to theAmerican people, the Obama administration has determined there’s still plentyof money to go around for illegal aliens. That’s what we learned back onSeptember 9, 2014, when we obtaineddocuments from theDepartment of Health
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Rand Paul wins 2015 CPAC straw poll28 Feb 2015, 3:12 PM PDT
- Speculation about possible Boehner-Pelosi deal on DHS funding reignites chatter about Boehner ouster28 Feb 2015, 2:51 PM PDT
- At CPAC, Jeb Bush does his best to reestablish conservative credentials28 Feb 2015, 1:51 PM PDT
- Colleges using coffers for financial aid to illegal immigrants stirs debate on immigration reform28 Feb 2015, 9:40 AM PDT
- California farmers could go without federal water as drought continues28 Feb 2015, 4:00 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Police: Man, 60 crushed to death by metal frame at while working at an Ohio machine shop28 Feb 2015, 2:15 PM PDT
- Excommunicated leader of Mormon women's group loses final appeal28 Feb 2015, 2:00 PM PDT
- Residents worry over border hours between southeast Alaska community, British Columbia town28 Feb 2015, 1:45 PM PDT
- Smaller crowds protest Wisconsin right-to-work plan than against 2011 anti-union measures28 Feb 2015, 1:45 PM PDT
- McMorris Rogers ignores Homeland Security funding spat, predicts next deadline can't be worse28 Feb 2015, 1:31 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Wichita State tops UNI for MVC season title28 Feb 2015, 3:22 PM PDT
- Sooners come back to beat TCU28 Feb 2015, 3:11 PM PDT
- Harrington leads by 1 at halted Honda Classic28 Feb 2015, 3:02 PM PDT
- Dayton knocks VCU out of first in A-1028 Feb 2015, 2:56 PM PDT
- Dunham, Butler top reeling DePaul28 Feb 2015, 2:55 PM PDT