The White House is using California Attorney General Kamala Harris to sell Barack Obama’s executive amnesty policy, in the process boosting its likely choice for the open U.S. Senate seat over former Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, the city's first Latino mayor and Harris's most feared potential rival.
A San Francisco group proudly calling itself "Street Cred – Advertising for the People" took it upon itself to deface banners from Pamela Geller’s American Freedom Defense Initiative that called for ending aid to Islamic countries because of their Jew-hatred.
Lance Armstrong defended his doping in the 1990s by asserting that many bicyclists adopted the practice, and he would do it again if given the chance.
Climate change enthusiasts are determined to cover all bases; they assert that the enormous East Coast winter storm is the result of global warming. According to climate change true believers, the big snowstorms of recent years can be attributed to warmer climes nearby.
What wouldn’t you give to put your money in a business that grew 74 percent in one year? There is such a business, the fastest-growing business in the nation: selling marijuana legally.
Former president of Mexico, Felipe Calderon, offered his own reason why strengthening the border to stanch the flow of illegal immigrants from Mexico is wrong: illegal immigrants will stay in the U.S. rather than return home to Mexico, because they fear they won’t be able to return to the U.S.
As the Miss Universe competition drew to a close on Sunday night, fighter Manny Pacquiao threw a roundhouse right of a question at Miss USA. “If you were given 30 seconds to deliver a message to global terrorists, what would you say?” he asked.
Montana GOP Rep. Ryan Zinke, a former Navy Seal who was commander of special forces in the Fallujah area of Iraq in 2004 and personally knew Chris Kyle, the protagonist of American Sniper, launched a bitter attack on the Obama Administration’s Middle East policy in an interview with The Missoulian.
As the Miss Universe competition drew to a close on Sunday night, fighter Manny Pacquiao threw a roundhouse right of a question at Miss USA.
Once again, California Gov. Jerry Brown is heading for a confrontation with labor groups, social welfare groups, and Democratic legislators who want Brown to raise taxes and expand spending. The newly re-elected Brown successfully pushed through temporary sales and income taxes three years ago with Proposition 30, but refuses to continue whole-heartedly in that direction, preferring to let the taxes die by 2018.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Walker forms political committee, says he's 'very interested' in 2016 bid28 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- New York Assembly Speaker to leave post amid corruption charges28 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Senate to start AG confirmation hearings on Lynch, with immigration, IRS questions expected28 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- New York, New Jersey governors defend actions after blizzard's big miss27 Jan 2015, 11:19 PM PDT
- Ex-military intel officer says White House delaying announcement of Bergdahl desertion charge27 Jan 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Police say Utah family found dead last fall overdosed on drugs, parents feared apocalypse28 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Texas court grants reprieve to inmate due to die Wednesday28 Jan 2015, 12:52 AM PDT
- Ex-Los Alamos scientist accused of offering to make Venezuela a nuclear weapon to be sentenced28 Jan 2015, 12:30 AM PDT
- Georgia executes man for killing fellow inmate despite mental disability claim27 Jan 2015, 11:57 PM PDT
- Family says Utah parents who killed themselves and their 3 children showed troubling signs27 Jan 2015, 11:32 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Bulls snap Warriors' 19-game home winning streak28 Jan 2015, 12:01 AM PDT
- National Basketball Association Game Capsules27 Jan 2015, 11:54 PM PDT
- Wall's near triple-double lifts Wizards over Lakers27 Jan 2015, 11:37 PM PDT
- Wawrinka straight-sets Nishikori in Aussie quarters27 Jan 2015, 11:21 PM PDT
- Andersen, Ducks blank Canucks27 Jan 2015, 11:21 PM PDT