Pat Smith, the mother of Benghazi victim Sean Smith, will attend the third presidential debate on Wednesday as a VIP guest of Donald Trump.
Sean Smith was working as a State Department IT consultant when he was killed during the terror attack on the U.S. diplomatic facility in Benghazi, Libya in 2012.
Pat Smith has long held then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton responsible for her son’s death.
“I think I’m going to be in the front row. But I’m not sure,” Smith told Yahoo News.
During her speech at the Republican National Convention in July, Smith said Hillary “lied” to her about the cause of her son’s death in Benghazi.
“When I saw Hillary Clinton at his coffin ceremony days later she looked me squarely in the eye and told me a video was responsible,” Smith said during her primetime speech. “Since then I have repeatedly asked Hillary Clinton to explain to me the real reason why my son is dead. I’m still waiting.”
Smith now says she’s ready to confront the Democratic Presidential nominee again, at Wednesday’s debate.
“I want to look in Hillary’s eyes, and have her lie to me again,” Smith said.
Senior Trump campaign adviser and surrogate retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn said, “Hopefully Wednesday these families will get their answer.”
“Hillary said ‘What difference does it make?’ — the difference was four lives were lost in Benghazi, and the families have still never had a solid answer from Hillary Clinton as to why we allowed this to happen,” Lt. Gen. Flynn told Yahoo News.
Trump used the second presidential debate to invite three women who accused former President Bill Clinton of rape and sexual harassment.
The final debate will be held on Wednesday, October 19th at 9:00pm ET and is moderated by Fox News Anchor Chris Wallace.
Follow Jerome Hudson on Twitter: @JeromeEHudson