- AP: Donald Trumps Wins White House in Astonishing Victory
- Pennsylvania’s Pat Toomey Wins Re-Election, Ensuring Republican Senate Majority
- Republican Hindu Coalition: We Swung 25,000 Indian-American Votes
- Donald Trump Projected to Win Iowa
- The New York Times Election Tracker Takes a Roller-Coaster Ride
The Democracy Institute, a politically independent public policy research organization, published a poll on Monday showing Donald Trump leading Hillary Clinton by five points.
Democracy Institute was the only public poll to correctly predict Brexit, according to the organization’s press release.
In the survey conducted Nov. 3 to Nov. 6 with 1,390 likely voters, Trump leads Clinton 50 percent to 45 percent. The results have a 2.5 percent margin of error.