Major administration officials, up to and including the President of the United States, have cut videos on behalf of Dan Savage’s It Gets Better Project. Supporters of Savage include:
- President Obama;
- Vice President Joe Biden (who can be seen grinning with Savage and Terry Miller here);
- Secretary of State Hillary Clinton;
- House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi;
- Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius;
- Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack;
- Secretary of Labor Hilda Solis;
- The Civil Rights Division at the Department of Justice;
- The White House Staff; and more.
Dan Savage has long been a bully of the highest order. His bullying of Christian teenagers at the National High School Journalism Conference is only the latest in a long line of bullying stretching back to licking doorknobs to infect Gary Bauer with flu in 2000, followed by threatening Green Party politicians with death -- suggesting his hopes for the death of all Republicans -- Google bombing Rick Santorum … and the list goes on and on. So why would so many members of the Obama administration and their Democratic allies in the House go out of their way to endorse an anti-bullying project run by Savage, rather than the dozens of other anti-bullying projects throughout the United States? They knew all this about Savage when they decided to endorse his project.
The members of the Obama administration have an obligation to either step away from the It Gets Better Project, or to call for Savage’s resignation from it. Anything less is an endorsement of his bully tactics – particularly since they knew long in advance just who Dan Savage was and is. It Gets Better … unless you’re a Christian, apparently.
ON BREITBART TV