Former Florida Governor Jeb Bush continues to press forward with his likely 2016 presidential run, as Team Bush has just announced the hiring of Republican Iowa strategist David Kochel, who will take the lead over at his Right to Rise PAC.
Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL) recently spoke to a group of Jewish Americans in South Florida, joking about how one of the reasons she actually joined them... was to "meet" people, as well expressing her concerns about the "global war on terror," and her disbelief that MSNBC and CNN would irresponsibly conduct biased reporting.
Many Republicans want new blood, and while they think Romney is a swell guy, they feel his time has passed, and that Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, Scott Walker, or some other like-minded candidate would have a better shot of defeating the Democrat nominee in 2016.
Marco Rubio's wife, Jeanette, is said to have "crashed" the senator's Ford F-150 truck this past weekend on Miami Beach.
While there isn't much Democrats and Republicans will agree on in the U.S. Congress, one issue that both sides have come together to crackdown on is human trafficking.
Billionaire businessman Donald Trump is out campaigning for president in 2016. Actually, Trump has said that he is strongly considering a run in 2016, but hasn’t set a date for any kind of announcement. So basically, Trump is really testing
Former Cuban Dictator Fidel Castro has come out of hiding to speak about the recent deal his little brother Raul struck with President Barack Obama on “normalizing” relations between the two countries. Castro said: Defending peace is the duty of
Liberal Democrat Representatives Alan Grayson and Debbie Wasserman Schultz are both said to be eyeing a possible U.S. Senate run in 2016, if Senator Marco Rubio seeks a run for president and not for re-election to the Senate.
U.S. Senator Chuck Grassley (R-IA) once supported President Reagan's amnesty for illegal aliens back in the 1980's, but has since stated that he and others made a mistake in doing so. He now supports a piece-meal approach to immigration reform as opposed to a comprehensive approach to fixing the existing immigration problem.
With President Obama pushing to “normalize” relations with Communist Cuba and its tyrants, Fidel and Raúl Castro, there has been talk about where Obama would prop up the Cuban consulate to the United States.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- From Henry David Thoreau to Henry Kissinger and Code Pink, civil disobedience has a history in US politics31 Jan 2015, 3:53 PM PDT
- Veto, filibuster threats ahead of vote next week to fund Homeland Security, roll back executive actions31 Jan 2015, 3:07 PM PDT
- Confirmation hearings set to begin for Carter as next defense secretary amid daunting global challenges31 Jan 2015, 11:46 AM PDT
- GOP House to vote next week to repeal ObamaCare, after attacking law piece by piece31 Jan 2015, 10:02 AM PDT
- Michelle Obama defends 'American Sniper' at veterans event31 Jan 2015, 12:00 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Balloon pilots make history with trans-Pacific flight31 Jan 2015, 4:19 PM PDT
- Police search suspicious package at NYC bus station, find bag filled with 1,000 condoms31 Jan 2015, 1:15 PM PDT
- Trial ordered for Pennsylvania man in stepdaughter's alleged necrophilia killing31 Jan 2015, 12:30 PM PDT
- Washington man without a 'Good to Go' pass gets $18,000 bill for crossing toll bridge31 Jan 2015, 12:01 PM PDT
- Authorities: Traveler at New Jersey airport beats homeless man with chair, faces charges31 Jan 2015, 12:00 PM PDT