On the day that the House prepared to collapse and pass a DHS bill that funds President Obama's executive amnesty, some lawmakers are talking tough about the FCC's "net neutering" actions last week. But they haven't offered any proposals to push back.
Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) raised expectations among conservatives in a speech to CPAC on Friday when he promised he will soon unveil a blockbuster new economic proposal. “In the coming weeks, I will propose the largest tax cut in American
Duke Economist Tells CPAC the FCC’s ‘Net Neutering’ Decision Will Stifle Internet Driven Economic Growth
After the FCC votes to regulate the internet, an economist gives CPAC a slogan: oppose Net Neutering.
More questions about the architect of ObamaCare. Jonathan Gruber submitted a bill to the state of Vermont at the end of 2014, after he agreed to an amended contract a few weeks earlier.
Republican Governor Charlie Baker, who took office in January, has fired embattled Obamacare architect MIT professor Jonathan Gruber from the Massachusetts Health Connector Board. It’s a blow to Gruber, who played a key role in the establishment of the board
Vermont Group Says Governor Should Fire State Official Responsible for Gruber Contract After Auditor’s Report Reveals ‘Smoking Gun’
A health care advocacy group in Vermont wants the state to clean house after an auditor's report found examples of over billing by ObamaCare architect Jonathan Gruber.
A noted evangelical preacher makes a convincing case against President Barack Obama's presidency.
Vermont GOP Leaders Call for Federal Investigation of $100 Million Spent in State Since Passage of Obamacare
Two Vermont lawmakers want to follow the money -- the $100 million their state has spent on health care since ObamaCare was enacted, without improving access to treatment.
Where’s the Money? Vermont Auditor Reports Jonathan Gruber Overbilled State by At Least $48,000, Calls in Attorney General
The auditor of the state of Vermont is raising serious questions about Jonathan Gruber's billing practices. The architect of ObamaCare may have pocked tens of thousands of dollars he said he paid to research assistants.
A state panel in Minnesota was supposed to figure out what went wrong with the state's launch of MNsure, its ObamaCare-style health program. But the group never bothered to interview Jonathan Gruber, who did modeling for the program, or April Todd-Malmlov, the bureaucrat in charge of Gruber's work.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Hillary’s private email fiasco: Why she remains a huge media target4 Mar 2015, 3:14 PM PDT
- Hillary Clinton's email server traced to Internet service registered to NY home4 Mar 2015, 3:42 AM PDT
- State Department says Netanyahu twisted Kerry's words in speech to Congress4 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Clinton teases possible 2016 campaign at abortion group's gala4 Mar 2015, 12:45 AM PDT
- New Jersey mayor decides public cannot ask questions at council meetings4 Mar 2015, 12:18 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Ambush leaves Georgia police officer dead4 Mar 2015, 4:06 AM PDT
- Georgia waffles on execution decision when confronted with cloudy drug, court documents say4 Mar 2015, 2:00 AM PDT
- Massachusetts judge throws out confession of teen accused of killing teacher4 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Asiana Airlines reaches settlement with 72 passengers over 2013 crash4 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Officials say man shot by LAPD stole Frenchman's identity, was wanted by US Marshals4 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- British Masters returns to European Tour schedule, top English players will rotate as host4 Mar 2015, 3:03 AM PDT
- British Open host Royal St. George's votes to allow female members for 1st time4 Mar 2015, 1:47 AM PDT
- Ivanovic, Errani advance at Monterrey4 Mar 2015, 1:14 AM PDT
- Gobert's big night lifts Jazz over Grizzlies4 Mar 2015, 1:08 AM PDT
- Leafs top Panthers, who dress goaltending coach4 Mar 2015, 12:27 AM PDT