More questions about the architect of ObamaCare. Jonathan Gruber submitted a bill to the state of Vermont at the end of 2014, after he agreed to an amended contract a few weeks earlier.
Republican Governor Charlie Baker, who took office in January, has fired embattled Obamacare architect MIT professor Jonathan Gruber from the Massachusetts Health Connector Board. It’s a blow to Gruber, who played a key role in the establishment of the board
Vermont Group Says Governor Should Fire State Official Responsible for Gruber Contract After Auditor’s Report Reveals ‘Smoking Gun’
A health care advocacy group in Vermont wants the state to clean house after an auditor's report found examples of over billing by ObamaCare architect Jonathan Gruber.
A noted evangelical preacher makes a convincing case against President Barack Obama's presidency.
Vermont GOP Leaders Call for Federal Investigation of $100 Million Spent in State Since Passage of Obamacare
Two Vermont lawmakers want to follow the money -- the $100 million their state has spent on health care since ObamaCare was enacted, without improving access to treatment.
Where’s the Money? Vermont Auditor Reports Jonathan Gruber Overbilled State by At Least $48,000, Calls in Attorney General
The auditor of the state of Vermont is raising serious questions about Jonathan Gruber's billing practices. The architect of ObamaCare may have pocked tens of thousands of dollars he said he paid to research assistants.
A state panel in Minnesota was supposed to figure out what went wrong with the state's launch of MNsure, its ObamaCare-style health program. But the group never bothered to interview Jonathan Gruber, who did modeling for the program, or April Todd-Malmlov, the bureaucrat in charge of Gruber's work.
Investigators in Minnesota want to learn more about ObamaCare architect Jonathan Gruber's billing and modeling processes. But a key former bureaucrat is refusing to help.
Unreliable Sources: CNN Fails to Report Survey Showing Lester Holt ‘Will Be As Good Or Better Than Brian Williams’ By Huge Margin
Survey says: CNN reports on parts of a poll that seem favorable to Brian Williams, ignores parts that don't.
A production company is set to release an independent film, Truth, about CBS anchor Dan Rather’s self-destruction. The release is oddly timed, since Rather just stepped to the defense of NBC's disgraced anchor Brian Williams.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Fournier: Foreign donation to the Clinton Foundation was 'stupid and sleazy'26 Feb 2015, 8:10 PM PDT
- 32,000 emails recovered in IRS targeting probe amid allegations agency chief may have lied26 Feb 2015, 8:08 PM PDT
- TSA: incendiary device a 'catastrophic' threat to passenger planes26 Feb 2015, 5:58 PM PDT
- Senator throws snowball on chamber floor to protest climate change theory26 Feb 2015, 5:39 PM PDT
- Top Senate Republican demands answers from Kerry on sensitive info left in Yemen26 Feb 2015, 4:56 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Autopsy shows no obvious trauma in death of California baby; cause of death still unknown26 Feb 2015, 4:45 PM PDT
- Police: Missouri Auditor Schweich died of single gunshot in 'apparent suicide' at his home26 Feb 2015, 4:35 PM PDT
- Jury deciding punishment for convicted murderer Jodi Arias to resume deliberations Monday26 Feb 2015, 4:31 PM PDT
- Police: Man with connection to Tennessee murder case found dead in Florida in apparent suicide26 Feb 2015, 4:31 PM PDT
- Suspect in US terror trial says Internet chats and emails about women, not al-Qaida bomb plot26 Feb 2015, 4:00 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Crawford, Blackhawks shut out Panthers26 Feb 2015, 8:27 PM PDT
- Bernier stellar as Leafs hang on to beat Flyers26 Feb 2015, 8:25 PM PDT
- Showing no signs of tanking, Sabres beat Canucks26 Feb 2015, 8:15 PM PDT
- Rangers remain hot, rally past Coyotes26 Feb 2015, 8:14 PM PDT
- Habs beat Blue Jackets for 40th win26 Feb 2015, 7:57 PM PDT