Members of the Scientific Council of the Global Warming Policy Foundation (GWPF) recently criticized the Royal Society’s positions on climate.
Engadget's description of the new Ford S-Max car and its Intelligent Speed Limiter technology is both fascinating and creepy as hell: "A camera mounted on the windshield scans the road signs on the sides of the highway and, when the vehicle enters a 20mph zone, the system reduces the top speed to match. Rather than controlling the speed with automatic braking, the car limits its own velocity by adjusting the amount of fuel being pushed to the engine."
Here’s an interesting headline that appeared in the March 18 Washington Business Journal: “DOD deputy secretary to industry: Come up with a new missile defense solution, and we'll fund it.” The news item detailed a speech by Deputy Secretary of Defense Robert O. Work to a conference in Washington, DC, making defense contractors an offer that’s hard to refuse: If you can build it, we will buy it.
Emails obtained by the Associated Press show discussions among the senior administrators of the World Health Organization from as early as June 2014, in which officials refused to yet declare a state of emergency in west Africa over the Ebola outbreak for fear of angering local governments and interfering with the annual Muslim pilgrimage to Mecca.
Apollo 11 and Gemini 12 astronaut Buzz Aldrin has been enlisting the help of famous scientist Stephen Hawking, actress Marily Monroe, Albert Einstein’s birthday, Pi Day, landmark Stonehenge and other iconic entities in a series of social media posts promoting his plan for NASA to make a space voyage to the red planet, Mars.
President Obama said that some of members of Congress who oppose actions on climate change are “shills for the oil companies or the fossil fuel industry” in an interview with VICE released on Monday. When asked why there was resistance to
From our perspective here in the early 22nd century, we might wish Google co-founder Larry Page a happy 142nd birthday—wherever the controversial digital-medical visionary might be located.
Ongoing studies show that conservatives tend to be happier than liberals. But the authors of a new study dispute that. They say conservatives are just a bit delusional about their own happiness. Their study says the crinkliness of conservative eyes, or the lack thereof, gives the happiness game away to the left.
Surgeons in South Africa have announced what is being called the first penis transplant—not just a re-attachment, but a full replacement from a donor.
As chairman of the Senate Space, Science, and Competitiveness Subcommittee, Texas Republican Ted Cruz is on a mission -- to get NASA back on course regarding it's original focus, space, and less on what many view as pseudo-science: global warming research.
Wei-Hock Soon’s “crime” is being a scientist who sincerely believes that the global warming of the 1900s was caused by a rise in solar output, whereas most scientists believe that you and I are to blame because we use fossil fuels. What is particularly appalling about his crime is that he has actually substantiated his views in scientific journals and argued for them in public.
Breitbart News interviewed Liz Long, author of “The Constitution: It’s the OS for the US,” at CPAC 2015. She explained how the Constitution (when operating properly) could be compared to a computer operating system that makes all of it’s parts
"Eventually 3D printing will print people," Will.i.am told the magazine. "I'm not saying I agree with it, I'm just saying what's fact based on plausible growth in technology."
Leonardo DiCaprio is partnering up with Netflix to create a new series of environmental and conservation-themed documentaries, which will air exclusively on the streaming service, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
In recent weeks I have been the target of attacks in the press by various radical environmental and politically motivated groups.
A group of laboratories in the Bay Area are testing marijuana for something that most food, medicine, and product providers have done for decades: quality assurance.
A researcher from Greater Boston discovered a new wasp species in Kenya. He stuck to his roots and named it Thaumatodryinus tuukkaraski after the Boston Bruins goaltender, Tuuka Rask.
Real estate mogul and “Apprentice” host Donald Trump talked vaccines, tax returns, Common Core, illegal immigration, and Israel in a wide-ranging interview set to air on Wednesday’s “Hugh Hewitt Show.” Trump said that while he is a “total believer” in
A not so funny, but somewhat predictable, event occurred after Dr. Matt Briggs co-authored a major peer-reviewed climate physics paper that exposed significant errors in the billion-dollar computer models used by the International Panel on Climate Change (IPCC).
A Saudi cleric argues for geocentrism "at a university lecture in the United Arab Emirates," because airplanes.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Harry Reid, partisan brawler, gets pattycake treatment from the press30 Mar 2015, 4:25 PM PDT
- Clinton urges return to ‘constructive’ US-Israel relationship30 Mar 2015, 5:27 AM PDT
- Obama to headline Kennedy Institute dedication30 Mar 2015, 4:48 AM PDT
- Iran reportedly makes new push for uranium concessions in nuclear talks30 Mar 2015, 12:37 AM PDT
- US signed agreement with Mexico to teach immigrants to unionize29 Mar 2015, 10:45 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Girl, 4, sneaks out, hops bus in search of 3 a.m. snack; sings, 'All I want is a slushie'30 Mar 2015, 6:12 AM PDT
- US consumer spending rebounds 0.1 percent in February after 2 straight monthly declines30 Mar 2015, 5:31 AM PDT
- Stevie Wonder surprises Minneapolis Baptist church with song, donation30 Mar 2015, 5:27 AM PDT
- Apple's Cook calls 'religious objection' laws dangerous, bad for business; calls for courage30 Mar 2015, 5:18 AM PDT
- More dead goats found at Connecticut farm whose operators face animal cruelty charges30 Mar 2015, 4:53 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Turkish Cypriot soccer president says no going back on deal to join Cypriot association30 Mar 2015, 3:59 AM PDT
- Westbrook helps Thunder rally past Suns29 Mar 2015, 9:25 PM PDT
- South Carolina tops Florida State to reach women's Final Four29 Mar 2015, 9:24 PM PDT
- Ducks win another one-goal game29 Mar 2015, 8:45 PM PDT
- Pacers hold off Mavericks29 Mar 2015, 8:44 PM PDT