The measles outbreak continues to spread in California and beyond, with a case confirmed Wednesday in Fresno County. Fresno health officials say the man visited the area recently and may have had contact with county residents in public locations, including an area medical center and its maternity ward, potentially exposing babies to the extremely contagious disease.
A newly discovered solar system — with five small rocky planets — makes ours look like a baby.
The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) has raised serious concerns over the use of the real-time traffic and tracking application Waze, saying it jeopardizes the lives of police officers by revealing their locations.
Sunday, the World Health Organization’s chief Margaret Chan admitted the organization learned “many lessons” from being “caught by surprise, unprepared” in the latest Ebola outbreak. Chan said, “Never again should the world be caught by surprise, unprepared.” Follow Pam Key on
Torrential, fast-moving rainstorms caused by atmospheric rivers, or ribbons of water vapor extending thousands of miles in the sky, could be the answer to a three-year drought, an answer for which California is desperate.
SpaceX founder Elon Musk posted a video to Twitter Friday showing his company’s Falcon 9 rocket crashing in a fiery explosion on a barge in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. The rocket had just returned from making a delivery
When it was announced that Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) would chair the Senate Commerce Subcommittee on Science, Space, and Competitiveness – thus putting him in a position to oversee NASA – the heads of many dim-bulb liberal celebrities popped. Howls
“We should once again lead the way for the world in space exploration,” Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) said during his announcement of being named chairman of the Senate Commerce Subcommittee on Science, Space, and Competitiveness. This committee has direct oversight of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
With the 2015 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas in full swing, it's time to take a look at some of the most revolutionary (or just plain fun) toys coming out of the conference.
Empire Robotics' Versaball robot has been hailed for its ability to grip a multitude of objects in a unique way: by using a giant inflatable sand-filled ball attached to a robot arm. The applications are practically limitless...which is why Empire Robotics has programmed the robot to be a beer pong phenom.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Obama upbeat about Congress' response to his budget, suggests potential NFL policy change after 'Deflategate'1 Feb 2015, 3:12 PM PDT
- In new budget, Obama proposing 14 percent tax on overseas profits to fund infrastructure projects1 Feb 2015, 12:15 PM PDT
- Walker, eyeing 2016 White House bid, says he's open to sending US troops to fight ISIS1 Feb 2015, 10:18 AM PDT
- Scott Walker surging in new Iowa poll1 Feb 2015, 9:26 AM PDT
- More states look to expand Medicaid1 Feb 2015, 9:19 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Jury selection postponed Monday in Boston Marathon bombing trial because of snowstorm1 Feb 2015, 3:00 PM PDT
- Goats offered as alternative to burn at Rocky Flats wildlife refuge, which has plutonium1 Feb 2015, 2:00 PM PDT
- Police find body believed to be of Arkansas nursing student who disappeared 1 Feb 2015, 1:30 PM PDT
- San Francisco experiences driest January on record with no measurable rainfall1 Feb 2015, 1:00 PM PDT
- Texas governor declares Feb. 2 'Chris Kyle Day' 1 Feb 2015, 12:45 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Patriots-Seahawks scoreless after 1 quarter1 Feb 2015, 5:10 PM PDT
- Super Bowl XLIX scoreless after one quarter1 Feb 2015, 5:03 PM PDT
- Top-25 College Basketball Game Capsules1 Feb 2015, 4:31 PM PDT
- Whiteside leads Heat over Celtics1 Feb 2015, 4:26 PM PDT
- National Hockey League Game Capsules1 Feb 2015, 4:21 PM PDT