- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Writer Tweets Barron Trump Will Be America’s ‘First Homeschool Shooter’
- ABC’s Terry Moran Says Trump Inauguration Speech Had ‘Anti-Semitic Overtone
- Jason Chaffetz Trolls Hillary Clinton After Inauguration: ‘The Investigation Continues’
- Inauguration Protesters Light Fire in Street, Throw Embers at Police
- Larry King: Trump Protesters Smashed My Car Windows In
Katie Rich, a writer for Saturday Night Live, launched a personal attack on President Donald Trump’s youngest son Barron Trump.
“Barron will be this country’s first homeschool shooter,” Rich wrote Friday in a tweet that has since been deleted.
— Mediaite (@Mediaite) January 21, 2017
Barron, 10, attends Columbia Grammar and Preparatory School in New York City.
President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump’s youngest son has been the victim of personal attacks before.
Last November, Rosie O’Donnell, a longtime nemesis of President Trump, posted a tweet which included a link to a video that questioned whether Barron is autistic. O’Donnell defended the tweet before deleting it and apologizing to the Trump family.