Ten Pieces of Bad Economic News the Media's Covering Up
Except for number ten, all the bad economic news below came out this week -- much of it today.
And this explains why the corrupt media is making all of our eyes glaze over as they enter day 11,485 of demanding Romney release his tax returns and Bain-Bain-Bain.
By focusing on nonsense and on Romney, the media can protect Obama from what you see below --which is an economy and Americans in very real trouble.
1. Weekly jobless claims shot up to 386,000.
2. Foreclosures are hitting our most vulnerable citizens.
3. Factory activity contracted for a second month in a row.
4. Home sales dropped a whopping 5.4% -- the biggest drop in nine months.
5. Retail sales dropped for the third straight month.
6. Consumer confidence dipped to 84.7.
7. U.S. business inventories increased by .3%...
8. …sales dropped .1%.
9. Food prices are skyrocketing.
10. More Americans are getting federal disability than jobs.
Certainly, some smart aleck can say, "How can the media be ignoring this if your links are media links?"
Well, smart guy, dutiful reporting is a whole lot different than what the media focuses on -- Politico for instance -- and right now Obama's Media Palace Guards are covering up bad economic news and focusing on the same shrill, desperate anti-Romney nonsense we've been hearing for weeks.
Follow John Nolte on Twitter @NolteNC