Republican Mayor of Fresno Ashley Swearengin has decided against running for the United States Senate seat being vacated by Democratic firebrand Barbara Boxer in 2016.
The founder of the hot yoga empire, Bikram Choudhury, has been accused of sexual assault by six women who allege he sexually harassed, groped, or raped them over the years.
Israel's Ambassador to the United Nations Ron Prosor gave his own version of the Academy Awards during a UN session in New York this week. The "Oscars for Maintenance of International Peace and Security" mockingly awarded Iran, Hezbollah, Saudi Arabia, and the Palestinians with Oscars in its very own special categories.
A male nurse in Bakersfield, California is believed to have crossed the line with regard to patient confidentiality when he allegedly texted and called a female patient after she underwent reconstructive surgery. He allegedly obtained her cell phone number from her patient file.
On Wednesday, Secretary of State John Kerry told the House Committee on Foreign Affairs, chaired by Rep. Ed Royce (R-CA), that "Pledging allegiance to ISIL is not necessarily joining the fight."
Outgoing Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-California) both praised and chastised fellow Democrat and Secretary of State John Kerry during Tuesday's Senate Foreign Relations Committee hearing. On Iran, Boxer said point-blank that Iran cannot be trusted "for one second." She then went on to clarify her belief that while the people of Iran could be trusted, the government and regime cannot be.
Parents and educators alike have taken exception to the Common Core State Standards Initiative (CCSS). As California and the United States seek ways to become more educationally competitive on a global scale, educators and people who are pushing the federally funded initiative have sought ways to package it in a manner that appears to benefit all. Yet most teachers say it does not.
Parenthood changes things, particularly a person's perspective on health and wellness. Such is the case with House of Lies star Kristen Bell, who recently revealed that before she had her two little girls she had been skeptical of vaccination.
BREAKING: Sharpton’s National Action Network Forgoes Oscars Protest; Plans to Open Diversity Dialogue with Academy of Motion Picture Arts
HOLLYWOOD, California—A planned protest over the lack of diversity in the film industry by Al Sharpton's National Action Network (NAN) has been canceled. The group will instead seek direct dialogue with Hollywood's central authority, the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.
Anxiety levels were rumored to be sky high in New Delhi this week as Indian officials tried assuring the public that the peepal tree President Barack Obama planted there three weeks ago is not dead. They insist that it is simply resting.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Congress no closer to funding Homeland Security Department as another shutdown deadline looms1 Mar 2015, 3:36 PM PDT
- Democrats, Republicans accuse each other of trying to spin Netanyahu visit to their political advantage1 Mar 2015, 2:05 PM PDT
- O'Malley points to financial regulation as a campaign issue1 Mar 2015, 12:13 PM PDT
- Christie to Calif. Republicans: No rush to pick 2016 nominee1 Mar 2015, 12:03 PM PDT
- Rubio, Jindal make their pitch for potential 2016 run at meeting held by influential Club for Growth1 Mar 2015, 11:37 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Video purportedly shows police officers shooting homeless man in downtown Los Angeles2 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Winter of heavy ice slows businesses and traffic on Northeast's waterways1 Mar 2015, 11:17 PM PDT
- Underground 'body sculptor' at murder trial says thousands chose her; testimony to continue1 Mar 2015, 11:15 PM PDT
- Ohio Amish to be resentenced after hate-crime convictions are overturned1 Mar 2015, 11:04 PM PDT
- New snow not enough to push Boston to season record; snow, freezing rain around country1 Mar 2015, 11:00 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Canucks waste 3-goal lead, recover to beat Blues in SO1 Mar 2015, 11:00 PM PDT
- Ovechkin, Holtby spur Caps over road-weary Leafs1 Mar 2015, 10:41 PM PDT
- National Hockey League Game Capsules1 Mar 2015, 10:37 PM PDT
- Ducks skate past Stars1 Mar 2015, 10:24 PM PDT
- Canucks bounce back from blowing 3-goal lead in third period to top Blues 6-5 in shootout1 Mar 2015, 10:02 PM PDT