With President Obama pushing to “normalize” relations with Communist Cuba and its tyrants, Fidel and Raúl Castro, there has been talk about where Obama would prop up the Cuban consulate to the United States.
House Republicans, worried about losing their majority in 2016, have caved to the pro-abortion lobby.
Florida Senator Marco Rubio told reporters this week in Washington that he is closer to making a decision on whether he will run for president in 2016.
Senator Cory Booker (D-NJ) is once again joining the ranks of the Al Sharptons of the world by fueling more racial division. He sent out an email this past week that blamed the criminal justice system for prosecuting black Americans.
The situation on the ground in Iraq has reached a critical point in that country’s ongoing war against the Islamic terrorist group ISIS, as the Iraqi PM Haider al-Abadi is asking for more help from the U.S.-led coalition. “Bombing from
During his State of the Union address Tuesday night, President Obama said that he would like to see the first two years of a student's college tuition be paid for by the government, which Democrats applauded, but the president's words weren't enough to satisfy Democrat Congressman Alan Grayson, who said that college tuition should be entirely paid for by the U.S. government.
President Barack Obama’s State of the Union address tonight was a very “colorful” speech one, to say the least. Like all of the other members of Congress, Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL) attended the SOTU, but she did not go alone. Wasserman Schultz
We are accustomed to hearing Democrats blame everything--from the moon rising to the sun setting--on Republicans, but now, former Harry Reid aide Ari Rabin-Havt has made a claim that takes the cake.
During this past weekend's Tea Party Coalition Convention in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, Texas Senator Ted Cruz (R) doubled down his assertion that a moderate 2016 Republican presidential nominee would lose against the Democrat presidential nominee.
Potential presidential candidates Mitt Romney and Jeb Bush have been picking up some early endorsements recently.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Palin rips Michael Moore, PETA at Iowa summit24 Jan 2015, 7:39 PM PDT
- Immigration protesters arrested at Iowa summit, Christie spars with one 24 Jan 2015, 6:31 PM PDT
- US condemns new separatist attack in Ukraine's Mariupol, points finger at Russia24 Jan 2015, 1:56 PM PDT
- Late night call to Senate over Keystone reminiscent of ominous Bat Signal 24 Jan 2015, 12:13 PM PDT
- Trump: ‘No way’ Bush, Romney would win in 201624 Jan 2015, 11:45 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Southern Calif. winds topple trees, power lines24 Jan 2015, 7:18 PM PDT
- South Georgia police search for missing couple who went to buy car24 Jan 2015, 5:24 PM PDT
- Third person dies after shooting at Nebraska party24 Jan 2015, 4:28 PM PDT
- Escaped murder suspect, 17, took elderly Ohio woman hostage before being caught by police24 Jan 2015, 4:15 PM PDT
- Police say Tacoma man kicked his pet Chihuahua, killing it24 Jan 2015, 4:15 PM PDT