We have been saying that Democratic National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz has been at odds with President Obama for quite some time now.
As President Obama has seemingly forgotten, or refused to remember, the downing of two "Brother's to the Rescue" civilian airplanes by Cuba's communist Leader, Fidel Castro, Senator Marco Rubio (R) released a statement commemorating the 19th anniversary of the incident over the Florida Straits.
The Florida legislature had the opportunity this week to cut sports incentives from the yearly budget. The Legislative Budget Commission (LBC) decided to table the motion.
You have all heard the story of Dale Norman, the man in Fort Pierce who walked out of his house with his freshly minted Florida concealed carry license and was arrested because he did not realize his firearm was partially exposed.
Texas Senator and potential 2016 GOP presidential candidate Ted Cruz, will be in Jacksonville, Florida this Friday to deliver the keynote address at the annual Duval County GOP Lincoln Day dinner. Cruz, who some expect will run for president in
Shopping hasn’t been a total pleasure for those Floridians, who have been looking to consolidate their shopping steps, by purchasing their groceries and liquor under the same roof. The House Business & Professions Subcommittee in the Florida House of Representatives
Former Florida Governor and probably 2016 Republican presidential candidate Jeb Bush, flexed his national security muscles when he gave a speech to the Chicago Council on Global Affairs to discuss foreign policy agenda, in particularly the current war on Islamic
Even after Danish police called the recent attacks against Jews in Copenhagen “terrorist” acts, President Obama has yet to make a statement condemning the deadly attacks carried out by obvious Islamists.
Republican Congressman Mark Meadows (NC) has introduced his Eliminating Pornography from Agencies Act this week, which would make it very naughty, and prevent government employees from having access to porn or other “explicit material” while they are working on “government
A recent Politico article is pointing to two “embarrassing” technological issues that have apparently hampered Jeb Bush’s budding presidential exploratory campaign. The two issues in question are the firing of Bush’s tech guy, Ethan Czahor, who was fired after his
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- California farmers could go without federal water as drought continues28 Feb 2015, 4:00 AM PDT
- Beer battle brewing in Congress as craft producers seek tax break27 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- 'Knives are out': Hawaii Dem faces backlash for taking on Obama over 'Islamist' extremism27 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Congress OKs stopgap DHS funding bill, lawmakers remain at impasse in immigration fight27 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Jeb Bush stands firm on controversial immigration, education policies at CPAC27 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Woman dies after falling into frigid New York City's East River28 Feb 2015, 5:01 AM PDT
- Prosecutor: Life plus 50 years for man in death of boy forced to hold paint cans as punishment28 Feb 2015, 3:01 AM PDT
- 3-year-old Texas boy accidentally shoots himself in head, police say28 Feb 2015, 2:04 AM PDT
- Denver teen killed by police suffered 4 gunshot wounds, autopsy shows28 Feb 2015, 1:37 AM PDT
- Louisiana teen accused of knocking school bus driver unconscious28 Feb 2015, 1:29 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Stacy Lewis' lead down to 1 stroke at LPGA Thailand after 3rd-round 7328 Feb 2015, 4:33 AM PDT
- Lewis clings to lead in Thailand28 Feb 2015, 3:23 AM PDT
- Spurs beat short-handed Kings28 Feb 2015, 12:22 AM PDT
- Rory McIlroy's road to the Masters takes a swift detour at Honda Classic28 Feb 2015, 12:17 AM PDT
- Thomas leads Celtics' comeback over Hornets28 Feb 2015, 12:07 AM PDT