- Necessary: ‘Can’t Stump the Trump’ Takes a Victory Lap
- Nixon to Trump: ‘Whenever You Decide to Run for Office You Will Be a Winner!’
- America on Edge: MoveOn Organizes Anti-Trump Protests Around Country
- Heat Street’s Louise Mensch Locks Her Twitter Account: ‘Stumped by Trump’
- AP: Donald Trump’s Midwestern Working-Class White Voters ‘Helped Anchor Democratic Presidential Victories for a Generation’
(AP) Democratic Gov. Maggie Hassan is declaring victory in the New Hampshire Senate race. But incumbent Republican Sen. Kelly Ayotte is not conceding.
The Associated Press has yet to call the race. Unofficial results have Hassan up by fewer than 700 votes.
In a statement Hassan says: “It’s clear that we have maintained the lead and have won this race.”
But Ayotte issued her own statement saying: “We look forward to results being announced by the secretary of state, and ensuring that every vote is counted in this race that has received an historic level of interest.”
New Hampshire is the only Senate race where a winner has not yet been declared. Regardless of which way it goes, Republicans will retain control of the Senate. Either party could request a recount.