- Necessary: ‘Can’t Stump the Trump’ Takes a Victory Lap
- Nixon to Trump: ‘Whenever You Decide to Run for Office You Will Be a Winner!’
- America on Edge: MoveOn Organizes Anti-Trump Protests Around Country
- Heat Street’s Louise Mensch Locks Her Twitter Account: ‘Stumped by Trump’
- AP: Donald Trump’s Midwestern Working-Class White Voters ‘Helped Anchor Democratic Presidential Victories for a Generation’
No one has officially called the state of Michigan yet, but a local newspaper says that the final tally shows Donald Trump prevailing over Hillary Clinton.
From the Detroit Free Press:
With seven critical Genessee County precincts now reporting results, Donald Trump appears to have won Michigan by 13,225 votes — a margin of less than three-tenths of a percent — out of more than 4.8 million cast, according to unofficial results posted late this morning by the state.
Trump held a 12,488-vote lead over Hillary Clinton through the morning. But with all 83 Michigan counties reporting, Clinton won 2,264,361. Trump’s margin of victory was exceedingly close: He won 47.6% compared to 47.33% for Clinton, according to updated state totals updated at 11:20 a.m. today.
The Associated Press has not yet called the race.
Read the rest of the story here.