– Who cares about a liberal paper’s endorsement of a moderate candidate?
– Joy. Kathy Griffin announced as Anderson Cooper’s co-host for NYE.
– Whoopi Goldberg defends Romney’s “zany” remark.
[youtube XcCRPgqMHvY nolink]
– AIM says the remark didn’t start with Romney, but rather with the reporter.
– Comedy gold.
– Debunking the latest PPP poll. Only 32% of its sample didn’t caucus with any party in 2008, so how does this make them “likely” to caucus with any party this go around?
– Joy Behar ends her show on HLN.
– AP names bin Laden death as its top story of 2011:
The killing of Osama bin Laden during a raid by Navy SEALs on his hideout in Pakistan was the top news story of 2011, followed by Japan’s earthquake/tsunami/meltdown disaster, according to The Associated Press’ annual poll of U.S. editors and news directors.
Facebook’s practice of showing people that their friends “like” specific products could run afoul of a California law that gives both celebrities and ordinary citizens the right to control how their names and pictures are used for commercial endorsements.