– Media enacts DNC talking points on blaming tea party for congressional gridlock.
– Jay Gray, the reporter who got sauced with Sandusky’s equally creepy attorney as a way to win an exclusive interview (and was later arrested on DUI charges) may have been axed from the beat. The New York Post reports:
NBC’s Jay Gray may soon be taken off the Jerry Sandusky story, after he was arrested for DUI earlier this month …
… we’re told he “was kicked off the story” and left Pennsylvania this week. Another insider said Gray was on a family vacation, and the network “hasn’t made a decision” if he’ll continue to cover Sandusky.
– NatGeo writer says God is intolerant. Take it up with Him.
– New footage shows Ron Paul may not have stormed out of CNN interview after all.
– Congress calls on Twitter to block the Taliban.
– Catch Big Journalism Editor Dana Loesch as she’s included in CNN’s year-end special, which airs on NYE, as well as has aired on Christmas eve and day.