Senator Barbara Boxer (D-CA) was deeply unpopular among Californians last fall, with only 41% of adults and 45% of likely voters approving of her performance, according to the Public Policy Institute of California (PPIC). However, her decision to retire has been followed by a dramatic increase in her popularity: 53% of adults and 51% of likely voters now approve in a new PPIC poll.
Bill Burton, a prominent political aide to Barack Obama, has been hired by SDKnickerbocker to head its new Los Angeles office, a plum position that signals the enduring influence--and burgeoning affluence--of Obama campaign alumni.
The New York Times has launched a full-court press against Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Israeli Ambassador Ron Dermer over Netanyahu's acceptance of an invitation by Speaker of the House John Boehner to address Congress on the subjects of Iran and radical Islam in March without coordinating with the White House.
The speech that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will deliver to a special joint session of the US Congress in March will be the most important address by an Israeli leader in the history of the Jewish state.
The terrorist group known as Daesh, "Islamic State," ISIS or ISIL has threatened to behead President Barack Obama and turn the United States into a Muslim province, installing sharia law and incorporating America into its fledgling caliphate.
For Goldberg, Obama can do no wrong when it comes to Israel--and only Israel. In his efforts to cover for Obama, he has fumbled away much of his credibility on the issue. There is not much for Netanyahu to fear from the habitual criticism of a pundit who has so clearly departed from reality. But as an example of how American Jewish liberals are tying themselves in knots trying to reconcile their partisan loyalties with the facts of Obama's failures on Israel, there is no finer specimen.
Netanyahu has one basic responsibility: to protect the security of the State of Israel, the homeland of the Jewish people. That is why Ambassador Ron Dermer is correct to call Netanyahu's speech to Congress a "sacred duty."
Small business owner Tawni Angel has won the first round of her court battle against a radical animal rights activist who is attempting to ban Angel's popular pony rides from a weekly Santa Monica farmers' market. Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Lisa Hart-Cole ruled last Thursday that Angel's lawsuit against activist Marcy Winograd can proceed, finding that Angel demonstrated a "sufficient probability of prevailing" on the question of whether Winograd had defamed her.
A 20-year-old volunteer in the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) who grew up near Hollywood has been awarded the Chief of Staff Citation for bravery in last summer’s war in Gaza after he killed four Palestinian terrorists in combat. Sgt. Sahar
There are at least five ways in which Iran has explicitly violated the interim agreement--one hat has been extended twice but has failed to produce anything but more time for Iran to advance to a nuclear weapon.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Whitewashing savagery: Al-Jazeera English bans use of ‘terrorist’ for mass killers29 Jan 2015, 3:41 PM PDT
- Jeb Bush recruits ex-Romney Iowa adviser29 Jan 2015, 3:13 PM PDT
- White House acknowledges -- but also denies -- that Taliban are a terrorist group29 Jan 2015, 1:55 PM PDT
- Indiana governor taking heat over reported plans for state-run news site29 Jan 2015, 1:46 PM PDT
- Panel recommending changes to military health care, benefits29 Jan 2015, 1:17 PM PDT
Fox News National
- New York college bans 'Mr.' and 'Mrs.' salutations29 Jan 2015, 2:43 PM PDT
- Activists for Tucson's homeless protest by setting up sleep pods in public park29 Jan 2015, 2:32 PM PDT
- San Francisco's Uber faces lawsuit over India woman's rape report29 Jan 2015, 2:31 PM PDT
- Report: 2 lawyers in city-funded group participated in anti-police video with violent message29 Jan 2015, 2:01 PM PDT
- Head of LAPD's civilian oversight board wants probe of event featuring ex-Mexican Mafia leader29 Jan 2015, 2:01 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Duke's Rasheed Sulaimon cut from team29 Jan 2015, 3:06 PM PDT
- 49ers name Gamble senior personnel executive29 Jan 2015, 2:23 PM PDT
- Extra Points: Marshawn speaks ... sort of29 Jan 2015, 1:33 PM PDT
- Seahawks try to go back-to-back against Patriots in SB XLIX29 Jan 2015, 1:33 PM PDT
- Hernandez trial begins with opening arguments29 Jan 2015, 1:22 PM PDT