Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) raised expectations among conservatives in a speech to CPAC on Friday when he promised he will soon unveil a blockbuster new economic proposal. “In the coming weeks, I will propose the largest tax cut in American
Duke Economist Tells CPAC the FCC’s ‘Net Neutering’ Decision Will Stifle Internet Driven Economic Growth
After the FCC votes to regulate the internet, an economist gives CPAC a slogan: oppose Net Neutering.
More questions about the architect of ObamaCare. Jonathan Gruber submitted a bill to the state of Vermont at the end of 2014, after he agreed to an amended contract a few weeks earlier.
Republican Governor Charlie Baker, who took office in January, has fired embattled Obamacare architect MIT professor Jonathan Gruber from the Massachusetts Health Connector Board. It’s a blow to Gruber, who played a key role in the establishment of the board
Vermont Group Says Governor Should Fire State Official Responsible for Gruber Contract After Auditor’s Report Reveals ‘Smoking Gun’
A health care advocacy group in Vermont wants the state to clean house after an auditor's report found examples of over billing by ObamaCare architect Jonathan Gruber.
A noted evangelical preacher makes a convincing case against President Barack Obama's presidency.
Vermont GOP Leaders Call for Federal Investigation of $100 Million Spent in State Since Passage of Obamacare
Two Vermont lawmakers want to follow the money -- the $100 million their state has spent on health care since ObamaCare was enacted, without improving access to treatment.
Where’s the Money? Vermont Auditor Reports Jonathan Gruber Overbilled State by At Least $48,000, Calls in Attorney General
The auditor of the state of Vermont is raising serious questions about Jonathan Gruber's billing practices. The architect of ObamaCare may have pocked tens of thousands of dollars he said he paid to research assistants.
A state panel in Minnesota was supposed to figure out what went wrong with the state's launch of MNsure, its ObamaCare-style health program. But the group never bothered to interview Jonathan Gruber, who did modeling for the program, or April Todd-Malmlov, the bureaucrat in charge of Gruber's work.
Investigators in Minnesota want to learn more about ObamaCare architect Jonathan Gruber's billing and modeling processes. But a key former bureaucrat is refusing to help.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- California lawmakers seeking national monument designations for landscapes1 Mar 2015, 12:54 AM PDT
- Feds mark Chicago's Pullman neighborhood for rich history 28 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Colleges using coffers for financial aid to illegal immigrants stirs debate on immigration reform28 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- US rethinking plan to retake Mosul from ISIS28 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Reports of possible deal on DHS funding reignites chatter about Boehner ouster28 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Cleveland officials say Tamir Rice's death caused because of his own actions1 Mar 2015, 1:29 AM PDT
- Completely blind dog returned to owner after 2 weeks in frigid weather28 Feb 2015, 11:29 PM PDT
- South Florida police chief uses job pressure as catalyst for arrest28 Feb 2015, 11:11 PM PDT
- Suspect sought in Los Angeles street race that left 2 spectators dead turns himself in28 Feb 2015, 11:02 PM PDT
- Navy recognizes tribe's connection to California island; will turn over remains, sacred items28 Feb 2015, 10:45 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Yang rallies to win Honda LPGA Thailand1 Mar 2015, 3:09 AM PDT
- Dayton hopes to build off banner season1 Mar 2015, 3:05 AM PDT
- Broncos down Aztecs in MWC battle1 Mar 2015, 12:03 AM PDT
- Hoffman scores twice as Senators beat Sharks1 Mar 2015, 12:02 AM PDT
- BYU ends No. 3 Gonzaga's 41-game home win streak28 Feb 2015, 11:47 PM PDT