From Betsy Woodruff at Slate: It sounds like Jeb Bush’s supporters are taking CPAC pretty seriously this year. Emails provided to Slate show that backers of the former Florida governor are busing supporters from downtown Washington D.C. to CPAC in
On Thursday night at CPAC, Breitbart News Editor-in-Chief Alexander Marlow introduced the United Kingdom Independence Party's Nigel Farage on the main stage. He described the UKIP leader and European Parliament member as being at the forefront of a world-wide revolution against the political establishment and global elite.
The world's top-ranked golfer believes the Americans are "desperate" in their efforts to reclaim the Ryder Cup.
Reports that “Jihadi John,” the British-accented narrator of ISIS snuff videos, isMohammed Emwazi — an educated young man from a middle-class background — ought to put the final stake in the pretense that poverty and a lack of education and opportunity fuel Islamist hate.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Kanye West is saying he's sorry to Beck on Twitter.
Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker said Thursday that his experience taking on thousands of protesters in his state helped prepare him to take on terrorists across the world.
The New York Daily News may be up for sale. Mort Zuckerman, the owner and publisher of the New York City tabloid newspaper, sent a memo to employees on Thursday that said he was approached about a potential sale a few weeks ago. The memo was sent to The Associated Press.
Michelle Obama said Thursday that the U.S. has undergone a "culture change" in the five years since she started raising awareness about childhood obesity, but as she celebrated achievements on multiple fronts the first lady also warned that the progress is "incredibly fragile."
SUN CITY, Ariz. (AP) — Authorities have lassoed two quick-footed llamas who had dashed in and out of traffic in a Phoenix-area retirement community and caused a stir on social media.
Lawyers for the Boston Marathon bombing suspect asked a judge Thursday to dismiss the indictment against their client or suspend his trial, saying there weren't enough minorities and younger people in the jury pool.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Colleges using coffers for financial aid to illegal immigrants stirs debate on immigration reform28 Feb 2015, 9:40 AM PDT
- California farmers could go without federal water as drought continues28 Feb 2015, 4:00 AM PDT
- Beer battle brewing in Congress as craft producers seek tax break27 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- 'Knives are out': Hawaii Dem faces backlash for taking on Obama over 'Islamist' extremism27 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Congress OKs stopgap DHS funding bill, lawmakers remain at impasse in immigration fight27 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Judge: Defendant competent to stand trial in 2013 shootings at municipal meeting that killed 328 Feb 2015, 9:30 AM PDT
- At houses of worship, cost are up but are donations down as New England endures tough winter28 Feb 2015, 9:16 AM PDT
- Man pleads guilty to child endangerment in case where girlfriend's baby ingested heroin28 Feb 2015, 9:15 AM PDT
- Finding replacement for fired Ohio State marching band director taking longer than expected28 Feb 2015, 9:02 AM PDT
- Berkshire Hathaway’s vice chairman offers hint of Warren Buffett successor28 Feb 2015, 8:29 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Rooney's brace powers United past Sunderland28 Feb 2015, 10:19 AM PDT
- Federer beats Djokovic in Dubai final28 Feb 2015, 10:13 AM PDT
- Team Xtreme's stolen Sprint Cup car found28 Feb 2015, 10:04 AM PDT
- Coetsee pushes lead to two at Joburg Open28 Feb 2015, 9:33 AM PDT
- Defending champion Federer beats Djokovic to win seventh Dubai Championships title28 Feb 2015, 9:19 AM PDT