Seventy years ago I was in a Nazi concentration camp.
Deflate-gate divides football fans—and players. An ESPN SportsNation poll highlights the divide: 51 percent of respondents fall into the “not a big deal” camp; 49 percent say it taints the success of the Patriots. Just as the percentages speak to
Among the sweeping changes France is proposing in the aftermath of this month's terrorist attacks in Paris are new measures to fight Islamic radicalization in its prisons. It is an enormous problem brought into starker relief because two of the suspects in the attacks earlier this month were products of the French penal system.
NEW YORK (AP) -- A "potentially historic" storm could dump 2 to 3 feet of snow from northern New Jersey to Connecticut starting Monday, crippling a region that has largely been spared so far this winter, the National Weather Service said.
The Columbus Dispatch reports on 94-year-old Siegfried Meinstein, a veteran of World War II, and his struggle with taxes this year. The IRS has rejected his tax return because they consider him to be dead.
The New York Times reports in-depth on Belgium's recent foiled terror plot and the journey of Abdelhamid Abaaoud, a primary suspect, from jihadist recruit in Syria to recruiter of his 13-year-old brother.
Breitbart News Sunday on Sirius XM Patriot channel 125 from 7PM to 10PM EST will be broadcasting important speeches and exclusive interviews from the Iowa Freedom Summit. The Iowa freedom Summit draws activists from across Iowa and the country to hear from conservative leaders and is a big part of kicking off the 2016 presidential race.
Israel's premier says he will go "anywhere" he is invited to speak about the country's stance regarding Iran's nuclear program.
"American Sniper" hit the mark with moviegoers again. The military drama starring Bradley Cooper as Navy SEAL marksman Chris Kyle topped the box office for a second weekend in a row with $64.4 million in first place, according to studio estimates Sunday.
An unusually animated Bill Belichick insisted to reporters on Saturday afternoon that his team didn't intentionally break any rules.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Panning Palin: Why conservative media are dismissing her 2016 prospects27 Jan 2015, 3:00 AM PDT
- Justice Department working on national car-tracking database27 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Obama, Kerry leading delegation to pay respects to late Saudi King Abdullah27 Jan 2015, 12:20 AM PDT
- Obama calls for religious tolerance, gender equity in final speech of India visit27 Jan 2015, 12:08 AM PDT
- The gender factor: Is that actually an obstacle for Hillary Clinton? 26 Jan 2015, 7:10 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Flights across America canceled due to ripple effect from Northeast blizzard27 Jan 2015, 2:18 AM PDT
- New Orleans' oldest cemetery to bar solo tourists, citing vandalism of above-ground crypts27 Jan 2015, 2:16 AM PDT
- Bodies found near SUV of Ga. couple missing days after traveling to meet Craigslist contact27 Jan 2015, 1:31 AM PDT
- Gay rights advocates, religious freedom supporters speak out on Idaho's 'Add the Words' bill26 Jan 2015, 11:32 PM PDT
- Former Boy Scout describes emotional scars left by abuse from volunteer in California trial26 Jan 2015, 11:31 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- NFL's deflated footballs investigation reportedly focuses on Patriots locker room attendant27 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Iowa State holds on to top Texas27 Jan 2015, 12:13 AM PDT
- Ibaka, Thunder down Wolves27 Jan 2015, 12:09 AM PDT
- Davis, Pelicans easily handle 76ers27 Jan 2015, 12:04 AM PDT
- Grizzlies hold off Magic27 Jan 2015, 12:01 AM PDT