Alex Gibney's HBO documentary Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief is already a commercial hit for the network.
A number of celebrities who defected from the Church of Scientology have praised the new HBO exposé Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief, after the film made its cable debut Sunday night.
Documentarian Alex Gibney's new HBO exposé Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief has raised new questions about the church's classification as a nonprofit organization and its resultant tax-exempt status.
Alex Gibney's new film, Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief, debuted on HBO Sunday night.
Deadline co-editor-in-chief Mike Fleming Jr. apologized Sunday for his outlet's publishing of a much-maligned piece that suggested television pilots' increased casting of minority actors in the 2015 season represented "too much of a good thing."
The California State Assembly transportation committee voted unanimously last week to name a San Francisco tunnel after the late Robin Williams.
The director of a new exposé on Scientology claims that former church members who participated in his documentary have been threatened with violence and blackmail by church officials.
Twitter wasn’t laughing after Jamie Foxx cracked a joke at the expense of TV star and former Olympian Bruce Jenner. Foxx, the host of Sunday’s iHeartRadio Music Awards, made the joke during his opening monologue: “We’ve got some groundbreaking performances here,
Selfie sticks—long, handheld poles used to capture that perfect photo of oneself—are among the list of items banned at some of this year's most popular music festivals, including Coachella and Lollapalooza.
The play, written by journalist, producer and documentary filmmaker Phelim McAleer, will be the first to explore the controversial shooting of African-American teenager Michael Brown by police officer Darren Wilson in Ferguson, Missouri last summer.
The first trailer for Starz’s upcoming Patrick Stewart-led show Blunt Talk premiered online this weekend. Blunt Talk, created by Bored to Death‘s Jonathan Ames and executive produced by Family Guy heavyweight Seth MacFarlane, centers on Walter Blunt, a British cable
The amount of water frozen in California's Sierra Nevada mountains fell to just eight percent of the historic average this week, as the state struggles through a devastating fourth year of drought.
Television producer Rob Long sat down with Variety's PopPolitics radio show this week to offer up a number of theories as to why the entertainment industry--and Hollywood in general--is overwhelmingly liberal, and what the Republican Party can do to make headway among the Tinseltown crowd.
Angelina Jolie Accepts ‘Best Villain’ at Kids’ Choice Awards: ‘Cause a Little Trouble, It’s Good for You’
Angeline Jolie took home the orange blimp for “Favorite Villain” at Saturday’s Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards for her role as a wicked witch in last year’s Maleficent. In her acceptance speech, Jolie told her young audience not to be afraid
Twins Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss, who scored a $65 million settlement with Mark Zuckerberg for their role in the creation of Facebook, will guest-star on HBO's critically acclaimed show Silicon Valley.
Fresno Deputy Police Chief Keith Foster was arrested Thursday, along with six others, on federal drug charges, after a year-long joint investigation by the FBI and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF).
President Obama sat down this week with David Simon, creator of HBO's The Wire, to discuss the United States' war on drugs and whether the nation's criminal justice system could be reformed.
Legendary country singer and marijuana enthusiast Willie Nelson will introduce his own brand of marijuana, "Willie's Reserve," in states where recreational use of the drug is legal.
A number of Hollywood celebrities have taken aim at Indiana Gov. Mike Pence after the governor signed a religious objections bill into state law on Thursday.
A new music video released Thursday by Run the Jewels (aka Killer Mike and El-P) is making waves online.
A number of multi-ethnic media organizations joined together Wednesday to condemn a controversial Deadline Hollywood article that suggested the 2015 television season's uptick in minority casting represented "too much of a good thing."
A new poll by the Public Policy Institute of California reveals a record level of support for the legalization of marijuana in the state.
Comedy troupe Broken Lizard will get the opportunity to make a sequel to their 2001 cult comedy hit Super Troopers after the group exceeded its $2 million fundraising goal on Indiegogo in just one day.
Alex Gibney, the Oscar-winning director behind an upcoming HBO Scientology exposé, called actor and prominent adherent Tom Cruise "irresponsible" for refusing to address allegations of mental and physical abuse within the controversial church.
More than 100 Santa Monica residents attended a City Council meeting Tuesday night to deliberate over the future of the city's controversial airport, SMO.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Carlson: Social liberals opposed to Indiana religious freedom law are "jihadists"31 Mar 2015, 5:11 PM PDT
- US releases military aid to Egypt, cites national security31 Mar 2015, 5:00 PM PDT
- House panel subpoenas 2 Secret Service agents in White House traffic incident31 Mar 2015, 3:23 PM PDT
- Arkansas passes 'religious freedom' bill similar to new Indiana law, sparking more protests31 Mar 2015, 2:35 PM PDT
- US makes tweaks to asset forfeiture program, part of review 31 Mar 2015, 1:54 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Sexist songbook reportedly unearthed in lawsuit seeking to overhaul military judicial system31 Mar 2015, 5:42 PM PDT
- Girlfriend charged with murder in shooting death of off-duty Philadelphia-area officer31 Mar 2015, 4:02 PM PDT
- Man detained after report of gunman prompts alert at University of California, Irvine31 Mar 2015, 3:40 PM PDT
- Hypothermia suspected in death of man whose naked body was found on Minnesota golf course31 Mar 2015, 3:31 PM PDT
- Man, 20, charged in St. Louis train attack; victim said he was asked about Michael Brown31 Mar 2015, 3:18 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Djokovic, Murray battle their way into Miami QFs31 Mar 2015, 4:47 PM PDT
- Ovechkin reaches 50 goals in season for 6th time, ties Capitals record with 472nd of career31 Mar 2015, 4:43 PM PDT
- Newman's No. 31 team penalized for tire manipulation31 Mar 2015, 4:26 PM PDT
- 49ers re-sign LB Bishop31 Mar 2015, 3:29 PM PDT
- NBA fines Clippers' Davis $15K for cushion kick31 Mar 2015, 3:19 PM PDT