Selfie sticks—long, handheld poles used to capture that perfect photo of oneself—are among the list of items banned at some of this year's most popular music festivals, including Coachella and Lollapalooza.
The play, written by journalist, producer and documentary filmmaker Phelim McAleer, will be the first to explore the controversial shooting of African-American teenager Michael Brown by police officer Darren Wilson in Ferguson, Missouri last summer.
The first trailer for Starz’s upcoming Patrick Stewart-led show Blunt Talk premiered online this weekend. Blunt Talk, created by Bored to Death‘s Jonathan Ames and executive produced by Family Guy heavyweight Seth MacFarlane, centers on Walter Blunt, a British cable
The amount of water frozen in California's Sierra Nevada mountains fell to just eight percent of the historic average this week, as the state struggles through a devastating fourth year of drought.
Television producer Rob Long sat down with Variety's PopPolitics radio show this week to offer up a number of theories as to why the entertainment industry--and Hollywood in general--is overwhelmingly liberal, and what the Republican Party can do to make headway among the Tinseltown crowd.
Angelina Jolie Accepts ‘Best Villain’ at Kids’ Choice Awards: ‘Cause a Little Trouble, It’s Good for You’
Angeline Jolie took home the orange blimp for “Favorite Villain” at Saturday’s Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards for her role as a wicked witch in last year’s Maleficent. In her acceptance speech, Jolie told her young audience not to be afraid
Twins Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss, who scored a $65 million settlement with Mark Zuckerberg for their role in the creation of Facebook, will guest-star on HBO's critically acclaimed show Silicon Valley.
Fresno Deputy Police Chief Keith Foster was arrested Thursday, along with six others, on federal drug charges, after a year-long joint investigation by the FBI and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF).
President Obama sat down this week with David Simon, creator of HBO's The Wire, to discuss the United States' war on drugs and whether the nation's criminal justice system could be reformed.
Legendary country singer and marijuana enthusiast Willie Nelson will introduce his own brand of marijuana, "Willie's Reserve," in states where recreational use of the drug is legal.
A number of Hollywood celebrities have taken aim at Indiana Gov. Mike Pence after the governor signed a religious objections bill into state law on Thursday.
A new music video released Thursday by Run the Jewels (aka Killer Mike and El-P) is making waves online.
A number of multi-ethnic media organizations joined together Wednesday to condemn a controversial Deadline Hollywood article that suggested the 2015 television season's uptick in minority casting represented "too much of a good thing."
A new poll by the Public Policy Institute of California reveals a record level of support for the legalization of marijuana in the state.
Comedy troupe Broken Lizard will get the opportunity to make a sequel to their 2001 cult comedy hit Super Troopers after the group exceeded its $2 million fundraising goal on Indiegogo in just one day.
Alex Gibney, the Oscar-winning director behind an upcoming HBO Scientology exposé, called actor and prominent adherent Tom Cruise "irresponsible" for refusing to address allegations of mental and physical abuse within the controversial church.
More than 100 Santa Monica residents attended a City Council meeting Tuesday night to deliberate over the future of the city's controversial airport, SMO.
In an interview with the Daily Telegraph this week, actor Sean Penn explained that he watches beheading videos made by the Islamic terrorist group ISIS in order to see and understand "real violence."
Rap superstar Kendrick Lamar played a surprise concert Tuesday night atop a moving semi-truck in Hollywood.
In an appearance on CBS This Morning, Republican presidential contender Sen. Ted Cruz (TX) said that his taste in music changed after the September 11, 2001 Moslem terrorist attacks.
Four people were charged Tuesday after allegedly skipping out on a bill in a restaurant near Anaheim and then running over with their car the waitress who had rushed to the parking lot to confront them.
The Los Angeles City Council and Mayor Eric Garcetti will meet with representatives of the California Restaurant Association and other city officials Tuesday to consider steadily raising the minimum wage over the next four years.
Universal Pictures will release a special edition “Legacy of Faith” DVD of the Angelina Jolie-directed film Unbroken on Tuesday that will be available exclusively at Christian outlets. According to the Hollywood Reporter, the special Christian edition of the DVD includes both
People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) targeted Harry Potter attraction at Warner Bros. Studios in England this week for alleged mistreatment of the exhibit's owls.
The Queen of Pop revealed that she is jealous of pop superstar Beyoncés relationship with President Obama, saying that if only she were married to Jay Z, she would "score an invitation" to the White House.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Boehner expresses doubts about reaching nuke deal with Iran, vows sanctions if effort fails29 Mar 2015, 2:03 PM PDT
- Justice Department asked to prosecute Hamas for Violating US law29 Mar 2015, 11:57 AM PDT
- Potential 2016 candidate O'Malley rips Bush, Clinton, says presidency 'not some crown' 29 Mar 2015, 10:30 AM PDT
- Pence: Indiana law on religious freedom 'not about discrimination ... not going to change'29 Mar 2015, 8:25 AM PDT
- Fiorina says there's 'higher than 90 percent' chance she’s running in 201629 Mar 2015, 7:40 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Florida city ponders spring break restrictions after 7 wounded in house party shooting30 Mar 2015, 12:15 AM PDT
- Carter considers easing US military enlistment standards; seeks better recruiting, retention29 Mar 2015, 9:02 PM PDT
- Off-duty, undercover Los Angeles officer shot at in suburban neighborhood; 1 suspect detained29 Mar 2015, 7:52 PM PDT
- UC Berkeley student missing after leaving Los Angeles party 29 Mar 2015, 7:04 PM PDT
- UC Berkeley student goes missing in Los Angeles after leaving a party near USC29 Mar 2015, 5:51 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Nadal loses in Miami29 Mar 2015, 8:25 PM PDT
- Blackhawks score late to down Jets29 Mar 2015, 8:23 PM PDT
- Penguins edge Sharks in shootout29 Mar 2015, 8:23 PM PDT
- Notre Dame advances to Final Four with win over Baylor29 Mar 2015, 8:11 PM PDT
- National Hockey League Game Capsules29 Mar 2015, 8:08 PM PDT