The California Department of Water Resources (DWR) raised the annual water allocation it provides to the State Water Project (SWP) to 20 percent on Monday following several large storms that have brought much-needed rain to northern California's reservoirs.
Star Trek icon Leonard Nimoy's passing last week prompted Canadians to pay tribute to the late actor by marking up the image of the country's former Prime Minister, Wilfrid Laurier, on the Canadian $5 bill with the "Vulcan" features of Nimoy's TV character, Dr. Spock.
California ranks among the worst states in the nation at providing oversight of child care services, a recent study by the nonprofit Child Care Aware of America (CCAA) revealed.
Former Colbert Report host and soon-to-be Late Show captain Stephen Colbert sat down — or rather, stood up — with Father James Martin of American Media for an interview about his "Catholic smarts." The interview posted online Monday.
Students at a California high school found their teacher hanging inside her classroom early Monday morning.
Kanye West delivered a guest lecture to 350 students at Oxford University on Monday afternoon, speaking candidly about his music, his close relationship with President Obama, and his ego.
A group of laboratories in the Bay Area are testing marijuana for something that most food, medicine, and product providers have done for decades: quality assurance.
California voters are evenly divided over whether the state should bypass fish and wildlife regulations to allow for more access to water during a punishing fourth year of drought, according to the results of a Field Poll released this week.
Theatergoers enjoying the Valentine's Day premiere of 50 Shades of Grey at a screening in Milton Keynes, England, were forced to evacuate the theater after a woman reportedly lost control of "all bodily fluids" while the film was playing.
The California State Board of Equalization voted unanimously Tuesday to reduce the state's excise tax on gasoline by six cents, although consumers are unlikely to see the tax reduction reflected in prices at the pumps.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Netanyahu’s moment: When politics and media coverage go nuclear3 Mar 2015, 6:13 PM PDT
- As Supreme Court takes up ObamaCare, GOP offers alternatives, Dems warn of 'massive damage’3 Mar 2015, 3:09 PM PDT
- Former R.I. House speaker pleads guilty to Federal bribery charges3 Mar 2015, 1:57 PM PDT
- Searing DOJ report says Ferguson PD routinely violated rights of African-Americans3 Mar 2015, 1:13 PM PDT
- Senate GOP tries to repeal NLRB rule on union elections3 Mar 2015, 1:12 PM PDT
Fox News National
- 'Controlled chaos': Fisherman reels in Great White shark from Florida beach3 Mar 2015, 4:17 PM PDT
- Criminal mischief charge for driver whose truck fell through ice into river with dog inside3 Mar 2015, 3:46 PM PDT
- Pentagon officials say briefing on Mosul offensive was inaccurate, inappropriate3 Mar 2015, 2:31 PM PDT
- Car kills Florida girl who sat in road during family argument3 Mar 2015, 2:22 PM PDT
- University of California president plans to cap enrollment of non-residents at some campuses3 Mar 2015, 2:18 PM PDT