Hackers and cyber-crime.
- LulzSec turncoat ‘Sabu’ dodges sentencing for second time
- Hacker takes advantage of Pistorius-Steenkamp tragedy
- Man Sentenced For Stealing 23,000 SSNs, Selling Them To Gang
Social Media and the courts.
Abuse of power or appropriate? Judge orders lawyer to remove comment about non-halal meat lawsuit settlement and hand over names of hundreds who clicked “like.”
Think before you ‘like.’
- American Bar Association issues guidelines on ‘Judge’s Use of Electronic Social Networking Media’ (pdf)
Those who go where the mainstream media won’t in Mexico – tweets about the violence, from the ground.
- ‘War Correspondents’ In Mexico Address Mainstream Media Shortcomings, Use Twitter To Spread Information
When will they learn? Cheaters online always get caught.
Texting and flying is bad.
‘Skyrim” game maker reaches out and touches a grieving gamer fan. Awesome.