LIST: Violence, Lawlessness Since Zimmerman Verdict... *UPDATED to 35*
While we hope this list grows no larger, Breitbart News needs your help. If you come across a lawless incident involving the Zimmerman trial verdict, please tweet me @NolteNC or email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also let me know if there is an accidental duplicate posting. We want this list to be as accurate and comprehensive as possible.
The same media that attempted to blame a mother of five in Wasilla, Alaska, for a mass shooting in Arizona (because of her use of standard crosshairs on a campaign map) is the same media that repeatedly described the shockingly lawless Occupy Wall Street movement as "mostly peaceful," and is now attempting to persuade America that the anti-Zimmerman protests currently being ginned up by an NBC News anchor (MSNBC's Al Sharpton) are also "mostly peaceful."
Below is a far from comprehensive list of reported acts of lawlessness (violence, vandalism, trespassing, drug use, arrests, assault, etc.) that have been reported by various media outlets.
Please note that the media are very good at reporting specific incidents, and just as good at not connecting those incidents in order to ensure America is never told the full story…
While an anti-science media, Democrats, leftists, and some Republicans continue to stoke racial division without a shred of evidence that race had anything to do with anything, here is what is happening throughout the country in this cynical wake:
Note: Suspected incidents have been added and will be updated or removed as we receive confirmation.
1. July 14: Witness claims Hispanic man in Baltimore beaten by youths yelling, "This is for Trayvon."
2.July 16: Jogger in Mississippi claims he was attacked in retaliation for Zimmerman verdict
3. July 16: Pennsylvania business graffitied with 'Kill Zimmerman,' set on fire
4. July 16: Wisconsin man claims he was beaten by teens shouting, "This is for Trayvon."
5. July 15: Anti-Zimmerman protesters block freeway traffic in Los Angeles
6. July 15: Anti-Zimmerman protester raid a Walmart in Los Angeles
7. July 16: CBS reporter assaulted in Crenshaw during anti-Zimmerman protest
8. July 15: Anti-Zimmerman protester block major intersection in Newark, NJ
9. July 16: Thirteen arrested in Crenshaw for vandalizing cars and stores, assault
10. July 16: Waiter struck in head with a hammer
11. July 16: Windows broken at Men's Wearhouse
12. July 15: Store window spray-painted with word "revolt"
13. July 13: New York Giants star threatens Zimmerman
14. July 14: 'Wire' creator David Simon says he'd bring a brick to Zimmerman courthouse
15. July 14: Singer attacked after dedicating song to Trayvon Martin
16. July 13: Teen arrested in Zion, Illinois for threatening violence
17. July 13: Gallery of death threats against George Zimmerman
18. July 15: "Kill Zimmerman" Facebook page removed
19. July 14: Man lights marijuana cigarette off burnt American flag
20. July 15: Dozen arrested in New York protest
21. July 15: New York protesters block traffic
22. July 16: Houston protesters block traffic
23. July 16: Police detain Houston protesters
24. July 16: Police officer assaulted in Los Angeles during Zimmerman protest
25. July 16: Los Angeles man claims targeted by anti-Zimmerman mob because he's Hispanic
26. July 16: Arrest in Oakland at anti-Zimmerman protest
27. July 16: VIDEO: Zimmerman protesters block road, family's emergency trip to the hospital
28. July 17: Organized mobs rampage thru Hollywood stealing; "unclear" Zimmerman related
29. July 16: Marine attacked, possibly stabbed - reports connect to Zimmerman verdict
30. July 16: Atlanta Falcon's Roddy White suggests jurors kill themselves
31. July 17: Seventeen protesters arrested in Victorville
32. July 17: "Kill Zimmerman" graffiti throughout Hammond, IN.
33. July 17: Detroit overpass defaced with 'Fuck Zimmerman'
34. July 18: Flash mob in Hollywood 'for Trayvon'
35. July 18: Zimmerman protesters hurl rocks at officers, pedestrians
Obvious observation: Imagine the media coverage if this were the Tea Party....
Follow John Nolte on Twitter @NolteNC