SIGN UP FOR THE BREITBART EMAIL NEWSLETTER

Clarke: 75% of Problems in Black Community, ‘Self-Inflicted,’ Rest Thanks to Liberalism

Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke (D) argued, “75% of the problems of the black community are self-inflicted” and “the other 25% are inflicted by the Democrat Party with their modern liberalism” on Tuesday’s “Hannity” on the Fox News Channel.

Clarke said [relevant remarks begin around 4:40] “it’s the elephant in the room, Sean, as you know, that the — especially the liberal mainstream media does not want to act knowledge, because it doesn’t fit their false narrative about what’s going on in the American ghetto, 75% of the problems of the black community are self-inflicted. Things like father absent homes, things like drug and alcohol abuse, school failure, failure to stay in the workforce, the other 25% are inflicted by the Democrat Party with their modern liberalism. Which is conduct without borders, okay? They reward underachievement. They make excuses for criminal behavior, like black-on-black crime. And they blame everybody else for the problems that go on within our community. It’s a message that our community needs to hear more of. The overwhelming majority of people that live in the American ghetto are good law-abiding people. But their voice is silenced, and we have to hear from the blowhards, and they’re only — they’re a one trick pony. All they can say is ‘racism.'”

Follow Ian Hanchett on Twitter @IanHanchett

P.S. DO YOU WANT MORE ARTICLES
LIKE THIS ONE DELIVERED RIGHT TO YOUR INBOX?
SIGN UP FOR THE DAILY BREITBART NEWSLETTER.


Comment count on this article reflects comments made on Breitbart.com and Facebook. Visit Breitbart's Facebook Page.

SIGN UP FOR THE OFFICIAL
BREITBART EMAIL NEWSLETTER

GET TODAY'S TOP NEWS DELIVERED RIGHT TO YOUR INBOX

I don't want to get today's top news.

x