As President Obama delivered his remarks today in the Rose Garden, he insisted on making one of his assertions clear: Obamacare was working.
On six different occasions, Obama insisted that his signature healthcare reform law was working.
1. “There can be no doubt that this law is working.”
2. “We can see how it is working.”
3. “This law is working exactly as it’s supposed to.”
4. “In many ways, this law is working better than we expected it to.”
5. “This law is working. And it’s going to keep doing just that.”
6. “It’s workin’.”