House Democrats will hold a hearing Tuesday on the alleged “racial and gender wealth gap” in America.
The House Financial Services subcommittee on diversity and inclusion will hold a hearing on Tuesday, entitled, “Examining the Racial and Gender Wealth Gap in America.”
The witnesses for the hearing include:
- Kilolo Kijakazi, a fellow at the Urban Institute
- Dedrick Asante-Muhammad of the National Community Reinvestment Coalition
- Mariko Chang Pyle, president of Mariko Chang Consulting
- Sallie Krawcheck, CEO of Ellevest
- Dr. Lisa Cook, professor of economics at Michigan State University
Follow Breitbart News for more coverage of this hearing, which is set to begin at 2:15 p.m. Eastern.