While there isn't much Democrats and Republicans will agree on in the U.S. Congress, one issue that both sides have come together to crackdown on is human trafficking.
Billionaire businessman Donald Trump is out campaigning for president in 2016. Actually, Trump has said that he is strongly considering a run in 2016, but hasn’t set a date for any kind of announcement. So basically, Trump is really testing
Former Cuban Dictator Fidel Castro has come out of hiding to speak about the recent deal his little brother Raul struck with President Barack Obama on “normalizing” relations between the two countries. Castro said: Defending peace is the duty of
Liberal Democrat Representatives Alan Grayson and Debbie Wasserman Schultz are both said to be eyeing a possible U.S. Senate run in 2016, if Senator Marco Rubio seeks a run for president and not for re-election to the Senate.
U.S. Senator Chuck Grassley (R-IA) once supported President Reagan's amnesty for illegal aliens back in the 1980's, but has since stated that he and others made a mistake in doing so. He now supports a piece-meal approach to immigration reform as opposed to a comprehensive approach to fixing the existing immigration problem.
With President Obama pushing to “normalize” relations with Communist Cuba and its tyrants, Fidel and Raúl Castro, there has been talk about where Obama would prop up the Cuban consulate to the United States.
House Republicans, worried about losing their majority in 2016, have caved to the pro-abortion lobby.
Florida Senator Marco Rubio told reporters this week in Washington that he is closer to making a decision on whether he will run for president in 2016.
Senator Cory Booker (D-NJ) is once again joining the ranks of the Al Sharptons of the world by fueling more racial division. He sent out an email this past week that blamed the criminal justice system for prosecuting black Americans.
The situation on the ground in Iraq has reached a critical point in that country’s ongoing war against the Islamic terrorist group ISIS, as the Iraqi PM Haider al-Abadi is asking for more help from the U.S.-led coalition. “Bombing from
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Romney takes aim at Clinton in Mississippi speech29 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Paul hits potential 2016 presidential nominees in tweet28 Jan 2015, 8:12 PM PDT
- Boehner confirms lawsuit against Obama, defends Netanyahu invitation28 Jan 2015, 3:49 PM PDT
- Colorado to California: Hands off our water28 Jan 2015, 3:47 PM PDT
- Fox News Poll: 47 percent say Obama downplays threat from Islamic terrorists28 Jan 2015, 3:45 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Deadly Maryland mansion fire was fueled by Christmas tree, authorities say29 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- San Francisco police find suitcase filled with dismembered body parts29 Jan 2015, 12:40 AM PDT
- Pennsylvania State Police barracks ambush suspect due to enter plea28 Jan 2015, 11:45 PM PDT
- Venezuelan hedge fund manager to learn sentence for massive Connecticut fraud scheme28 Jan 2015, 11:15 PM PDT
- Now on death row, Army psychiatrist who killed 13 at Fort Hood to appear in court28 Jan 2015, 11:15 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Suns outlast pesky Wizards29 Jan 2015, 12:18 AM PDT
- Kings rally past Blackhawks29 Jan 2015, 12:01 AM PDT
- Clippers grind out win over Jazz28 Jan 2015, 11:53 PM PDT
- No. 9 Kansas holds off TCU28 Jan 2015, 11:51 PM PDT
- Broncos bring back Phillips as defensive coordinator28 Jan 2015, 11:49 PM PDT