A Mexican illegal alien allegedly raped a girl in Kansas in September after being deported ten times in the past six years alone, according to reports.
Tomas Martinez-Maldonado, reportedly born around 1978, allegedly raped his child victim on September 27.
“ICE said in an email that Martinez-Maldonado, a citizen of Mexico, has been deported back to Mexico from the U.S. 10 times since 2010,” the Kansas City Star reports. “ICE also said he has a 2013 federal felony conviction for illegal re-entry into the U.S., making him an enforcement priority for ICE, which means the agency would take custody of him when his case in Kansas is completed.”
Local outlet the Hay Post reports that Martinez-Maldonado allegedly raped the 12-year-old on a Greyhound bus.
Illegal aliens from nations including Mexico commit sex crimes against children in the U.S. at an alarming rate. Breitbart News has extensively covered the disturbing trend:
- Rape Trees, Dead Migrants and the Consequences of an Open Border
- Illegal Immigrant Convicted of Breaking into Apartment, Raping Sleeping Six-Year-Old
- Illegal Immigrant Charged for Kidnapping, Raping 6-Year-Old Texas Girl
- Mexican Nationals Arrested on Multiple Child Rape Charges
- Cops: Illegal Immigrant Arrested for Raping, Impregnating 12-Year-Old in TX
- Texas Police: Suspected Illegal Alien Sexually Assaulted 7-Year-Old Girl
- Previously-Deported Illegal Immigrant Charged with Raping Child Under 13
Mexican Illegal Alien Arrested for Allegedly Kidnapping, Raping 13-Year-Old
- Salvadoran Illegal Aliens Charged in Gang Rape of 3 Young Girls
Martinez-Maldonado is held on $100,000 bond and is represented by a public defender.