While we hope this list grows no larger, Breitbart News needs your help. If you come across a lawless incident involving the Zimmerman trial verdict, please tweet me @NolteNC or email the link to email@example.com. Also let me know if there is an accidental duplicate posting. We want this list to be as accurate and comprehensive as possible.
The same media that attempted to blame a mother of five in Wasilla, Alaska, for a mass shooting in Arizona (because of her use of standard crosshairs on a campaign map) is the same media that repeatedly described the shockingly lawless Occupy Wall Street movement as “mostly peaceful,” and is now attempting to persuade America that the anti-Zimmerman protests currently being ginned up by an NBC News anchor (MSNBC’s Al Sharpton) are also “mostly peaceful.”
Below is a far from comprehensive list of reported acts of lawlessness (violence, vandalism, trespassing, drug use, arrests, assault, etc.) that have been reported by various media outlets.
Please note that the media are very good at reporting specific incidents, and just as good at not connecting those incidents in order to ensure America is never told the full story…
While an anti-science media, Democrats, leftists, and some Republicans continue to stoke racial division without a shred of evidence that race had anything to do with anything, here is what is happening throughout the country in this cynical wake:
Note: Suspected incidents have been added and will be updated or removed as we receive confirmation.
10. July 16: Waiter struck in head with a hammer
11. July 16: Windows broken at Men’s Wearhouse
12. July 15: Store window spray-painted with word “revolt”
13. July 13: New York Giants star threatens Zimmerman
17. July 13: Gallery of death threats against George Zimmerman
18. July 15: “Kill Zimmerman” Facebook page removed
20. July 15: Dozen arrested in New York protest
21. July 15: New York protesters block traffic
22. July 16: Houston protesters block traffic
23. July 16: Police detain Houston protesters
26. July 16: Arrest in Oakland at anti-Zimmerman protest
31. July 17: Seventeen protesters arrested in Victorville
32. July 17: “Kill Zimmerman” graffiti throughout Hammond, IN.
33. July 17: Detroit overpass defaced with ‘Fuck Zimmerman’
34. July 18: Flash mob in Hollywood ‘for Trayvon’
Obvious observation: Imagine the media coverage if this were the Tea Party….
Follow John Nolte on Twitter @NolteNC