For much of her life, Devi Asmadiredja was a housewife in Germany - but then her husband told her to pack her bags and leave the country. She ended up 3,000km (2,000 miles) away living in a remote mountain hut among the Chechens of Georgia's Pankisi Gorge.
On January 16, Muslims in Istanbul's devout Fatih district went to the mosque for their usual Friday prayers. Before crowds appeared in front of the mosque, everything looked normal. It was going to be just another day of quiet prayers. But this time, mosque-goers gathered earlier than the usual hour.
Seventy years ago I was in a Nazi concentration camp.
Deflate-gate divides football fans—and players. An ESPN SportsNation poll highlights the divide: 51 percent of respondents fall into the “not a big deal” camp; 49 percent say it taints the success of the Patriots. Just as the percentages speak to
Among the sweeping changes France is proposing in the aftermath of this month's terrorist attacks in Paris are new measures to fight Islamic radicalization in its prisons. It is an enormous problem brought into starker relief because two of the suspects in the attacks earlier this month were products of the French penal system.
NEW YORK (AP) -- A "potentially historic" storm could dump 2 to 3 feet of snow from northern New Jersey to Connecticut starting Monday, crippling a region that has largely been spared so far this winter, the National Weather Service said.
The Columbus Dispatch reports on 94-year-old Siegfried Meinstein, a veteran of World War II, and his struggle with taxes this year. The IRS has rejected his tax return because they consider him to be dead.
The New York Times reports in-depth on Belgium's recent foiled terror plot and the journey of Abdelhamid Abaaoud, a primary suspect, from jihadist recruit in Syria to recruiter of his 13-year-old brother.
Breitbart News Sunday on Sirius XM Patriot channel 125 from 7PM to 10PM EST will be broadcasting important speeches and exclusive interviews from the Iowa Freedom Summit. The Iowa freedom Summit draws activists from across Iowa and the country to hear from conservative leaders and is a big part of kicking off the 2016 presidential race.
Israel's premier says he will go "anywhere" he is invited to speak about the country's stance regarding Iran's nuclear program.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Senate Dems back down on Iran, say won’t support sanctions bill yet27 Jan 2015, 9:42 AM PDT
- End of extended unemployment benefits credited for job surge27 Jan 2015, 8:05 AM PDT
- Bergdahl to be charged with desertion, ex-military intel officer says27 Jan 2015, 6:19 AM PDT
- Panning Palin: Why conservative media are dismissing her 2016 prospects27 Jan 2015, 3:00 AM PDT
- Justice Department working on national car-tracking database27 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Small plane safely lands in Pacific, using massive parachute27 Jan 2015, 8:40 AM PDT
- Civil rights-era arrests to be vacated for 9 men who integrated South Carolina lunch counter27 Jan 2015, 8:15 AM PDT
- Unemployment rates drop in 42 US states as widespread hiring boosts job markets nationwide27 Jan 2015, 8:01 AM PDT
- Student arrested after classroom attack on NJ high school teacher caught on video27 Jan 2015, 7:46 AM PDT
- US new home sales surge 11.6 percent in December; gains bode well for 201527 Jan 2015, 7:16 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Furman to face rugged 2015 schedule27 Jan 2015, 9:28 AM PDT
- Oilers welcome struggling Wild27 Jan 2015, 9:04 AM PDT
- Ducks hope to keep rolling in Vancouver27 Jan 2015, 9:04 AM PDT
- Preds aim to get back on track vs. Avs27 Jan 2015, 9:03 AM PDT
- Surprising Flames begin homestand vs. lowly Sabres27 Jan 2015, 9:03 AM PDT