Sen. John McCain praised Clint Eastwood for his film "American Sniper" and chided critics for lashing out against the film.
Sen. Rand Paul signaled that the Senate should give President Obama room to negotiate with Iran before it votes on economic sanctions on the country. “If it fails I will vote to resume sanctions and I would vote to-- vote to actually have new sanctions,” he said. “But if you do it in the middle of the negotiations you're ruining it.”
A former employee of a Fox News affiliate in Texas has committed suicide at the company's headquarters in New York.
The Secret Service is investigating a drone that crashed at the White House on Monday. According to the Secret Service, the drone involved was a commercially available “quad-copter” drone that crashed into the South East side of the White House.
YouTube star “GloZell Green” addressed comments by actor Rob Lowe reacting to the news that President Obama was meeting with her for an interview and not Israeli Prime Minister Bibi Netanyahu. “Hold up. Is it true that a woman who
Sen. Marco Rubio is moving closer to a presidential run in 2016, with a senior aide telling ABC’s Jon Karl that his team has been instructed to move forward. "He has told us to proceed as if he is running for president," the aide said.
President Obama is still complaining about Republicans obstructing legislative action in Washington, even though they now control both houses of Congress. But the president appears to be the one who's comfortable saying "no" so far, at least when it comes to blocking Republican initiatives from Congress.
President Obama issued a statement reacting to the death of Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz praising his legacy of maintaining a close relationship with the United States. "May God grant him peace," Obama concluded.
President Obama vowed to protect the right to abortion in America -- even as thousands of pro-life activists marched in Washington D.C. to protest the Supreme Court's decision in Roe v. Wade.
As members of Congress attended the March for Life today, they were questioned about what happened to a bill aimed at banning abortions after 20 weeks of a pregnancy. That bill was pulled after a group of over 20 House Republicans revolted against it.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Panning Palin: Why conservative media are dismissing her 2016 prospects27 Jan 2015, 3:00 AM PDT
- Justice Department working on national car-tracking database27 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Obama, Kerry leading delegation to pay respects to late Saudi King Abdullah27 Jan 2015, 12:20 AM PDT
- Obama calls for religious tolerance, gender equity in final speech of India visit27 Jan 2015, 12:08 AM PDT
- The gender factor: Is that actually an obstacle for Hillary Clinton? 26 Jan 2015, 7:10 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Flights across America canceled due to ripple effect from Northeast blizzard27 Jan 2015, 2:18 AM PDT
- Bodies found near SUV of Ga. couple missing days after traveling to meet Craigslist contact27 Jan 2015, 1:31 AM PDT
- Gay rights advocates, religious freedom supporters speak out on Idaho's 'Add the Words' bill26 Jan 2015, 11:32 PM PDT
- Former Boy Scout describes emotional scars left by abuse from volunteer in California trial26 Jan 2015, 11:31 PM PDT
- Sentencing day for twin Chicago traffickers who turned on Mexican cartel26 Jan 2015, 11:00 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- NFL's deflated footballs investigation reportedly focuses on Patriots locker room attendant27 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Iowa State holds on to top Texas27 Jan 2015, 12:13 AM PDT
- Ibaka, Thunder down Wolves27 Jan 2015, 12:09 AM PDT
- Davis, Pelicans easily handle 76ers27 Jan 2015, 12:04 AM PDT
- Grizzlies hold off Magic27 Jan 2015, 12:01 AM PDT